IGNORED

Why does Ebay allow these SCAMS?

wood_jl

"Information" on how to get a free Wii or PS3.

post-16281-128781377894_thumb.jpg

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3004707113711?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300470711371&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

post-16281-128781379115_thumb.jpg

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3004675805921?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300467580592&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Note the picture, it's "new" and "free shipping" on your information!!!

Then, look at the obviously FAKE feedback, left by people with new accounts - score of 2 or 6, some of them leaving feedback more than once for the same item, obviously false.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Ffeedback.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewFeedback2%26userid%3Dsqutybdy1%26ftab%3DFeedbackAsSeller

How the hell does this go on, but if they (Ebay) think a system has a mod chip or a repro then they become the police? I don't get it.

Because technically it's not a scam. They're selling exactly what they say they are and they do deliver once payment is made. So where's the scam? I've seen people selling empty boxes and the title of the auction clearly says something like PS3 BOX and it says in the listing that it's a box but some idiot bids $300 and expects to get a PS3. It's not the sellers fault the buyer didn't read. He delivered exactly what the buyer paid for. A box.

Edited by OldAtarian

Because technically it's not a scam. They're selling exactly what they say they are and they do deliver once payment is made. So where's the scam? I've seen people selling empty boxes and the title of the auction clearly says something like PS3 BOX and it says in the listing that it's a box but some idiot bids $300 and expects to get a PS3. It's not the sellers fault the buyer didn't read. He delivered exactly what the buyer paid for. A box.

It's a scam because all scams require idiots in order to work.

As long as you're not the idiot, why do you care?

As long as you're not the idiot, why do you care?

Well the problem is, thats what I used think too, but the truth is, I care.

Why?

Its damn annoying! Excuse my language, but when I type in XBOX 360 slim 4gig, and sort Priced Lowest to Highest.. I want to see the best deals on CONSOLES. What do I get instead? 10+ pages of this JUNK scam BULLSHIT.

And what bothers me is, eBay has 24/7 support where I can chat with a representavive, or ever CALL them. But they cant hire like, 5 people to go through and remove all the damn JUNK? And please eBay, place stuff from China at the bottom of the list, no matter how its sorted.