IGNORED

are their any Rare PAL games of Value over $100+

Zeke Wild

could you or somone righe me a good list somtime :)

hard to find Info on pal game Value it's all NTSC amerincan stuff XD

There would be waaaay too many to list as $100 is pretty low and the price has escalated quite considerably for average rarity CIB games. If you made it $300, then the list would be more manageable.

cause i acualy want to get what my game is worth ;) i also collect games as well.

here a list of what i am NOT selling here are 2 examples- (to show I actually collect em)

- Texas chainsaw massacre -NTSC

- Bachelor party - NTSC

NON ATARI stuff i colect-

Neo geo AES

SNES/SFC

Sega meggadrive

colecovision

N64 (trying to get a N64 DD)

XD

everyones happy :)

when it comes to atari stuff apart from the famous titles like the texas chainsaw massacre, i don't know what to get

of cource i'm going to sell stuff if i get it cheep but then again who wouldn't?

I bet you'd sell a copy of nintendo world championships gold cart if you got one for like $20 somewhere XD

- Texas chainsaw massacre -NTSC

- Bachelor party - NTSC

Rare....? Well you see these more than you see rare titles like music machine>? Prices vary....cahse the chuckwagon used to be over 100! Nothing there is over 100$ or 300$ for sure....

what else do you have?

what titles for neo geo do you have..some of those mght be rare...?

I have Pulstar witch sells high on ebay but i'd never sell it for it is so similer to R-type.

I also have Wall Defender HES Australian PAL atari 2600

when i put it on ebay people complained about the price even though it's consided a very rare game, the same with my DEAD copy of BOMB Great escape, even if the game was working no one would have bought it couse it's

PAL.

BTW i've seen texas chainsaw massacare sell for over $300 on ebay.

Edited by Zeke Wild

I have Pulstar witch sells high on ebay but i'd never sell it for it is so similer to R-type.

I also have Wall Defender HES Australian PAL atari 2600

when i put it on ebay people complained about the price even though it's consided a very rare game, the same with my DEAD copy of BOMB Great escape, even if the game was working no one would have bought it couse it's

PAL.

BTW i've seen texas chainsaw massacare sell for over $300 on ebay.

Chainsaw massacre with a box maybe...but not loose...

unless it was a scammer....!

this includes boxed and non boxed items listed on ebay over given time period....

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Music Machine

Tooth Protectors

Video Life

icon_mrgreen.gif

That is a bit flawed. They were obviously lumping the repro TCM sales with the legit ones.

I think they were...??? What are ya gonna do..?

the same with my DEAD copy of BOMB Great escape, even if the game was working no one would have bought it couse it's PAL.

Well, d'oh. Why buy a cart that is not working. Besides, even if it was working, loose BOMB PAL carts are worth 5.00 euro max...