IGNORED

Price Check....?

Chris Leach

I have a cd system that i dont use. I have 6 games....

Metal Slug 1

Metal Slug 2

Samurai Spirits

Power Discs

Dunk Dreams

Some soccer game

the system si boxed complete

I have a boxed cd controller off brand joy stick as well..like new

just wondering what htis might fetch in the community of neo geo peeps?

all games complete nice shape

which CD system is it? There's two versions not counting the CDZ. US or Jap? Same with games.

US Metal Slugs usually fetch $50-$70. With the exception of Power Discs (cause I'm not sure of that one) the rest are in the $10-$15 range.

the system is a top loader with box and inserts all in like nice shape

the games are all japanese as they say japan talk on the sides...?

I checked out neo-geo.com's price guide and the metal slug 1 and 2 are $100 and $125 inthe nice shape I have them respectivly? Well, Maybe I should keep tis lot...but thanks for the input guys..

chris

(mental note $525 for the lot would not be a bad deal...)

I checked out neo-geo.com's price guide and the metal slug 1 and 2 are $100 and $125 inthe nice shape I have them respectivly? Well, Maybe I should keep tis lot...but thanks for the input guys..

chris

(mental note $525 for the lot would not be a bad deal...)

I'm on the neo forums and sales thread all the time. You could make bank for sure. But you'd most likely have to break up the lot. Not too many are into buying "lots" And at some of the prices that AES games go for, they've got the cash ready.

The Metal Slugs have certainly dropped in value.. They *used* to be in the $100+ range, but I'm afraid that's not the case anymore (I blame it on various Metal Slug collections being released these last few years). I still see sellers on eBay try to dump them at the old values, but they just sit there. If your system is US, it's most-likely worth a couple of more dollers than a Japanese top-loader.

Double-checking your post, I think you may be able to score $400 for the lot.. But even that may be a stretch. $200 seems about right for a nice CIB system (possibly less). The other games not counting the Metal Slugs are dirt-cheap, so don't expect them to raise the value much. :)

What is this 3rd Party Joystick though? I'm curious as to what that looks like.

The third party joystick has a round base instead of the square aes and it works for both consoles. It may or may not be for the Cd specific unit. I have the box and I just need to dig it out of storage...as I have not posted this unit for sale..I am just feeling around for what it might fetch....possibly leading to a sale in the marketplace soon...