IGNORED

Hot 7800 Pic

svenski

That fat PAL rainbow kills it. Nice pic, but the PAL case is terrible.

Maybe not terrible, i like the overall design, but I agree that NTSC case is much more elegant. Thin rainbow and "Prosystem" inscription looks beters.

I don't know why Tramiels did't want to save money and spend it on such a lot of paint to make rainbow so thick ;). Maybe thats a way they spend an amount of paint they save on black-silver crtridge labels ;).

But PAL system is better inside in return - Asteroids game build in and better controllers.

• Like 2

The thing about the large rainbow in the middle is that it just looks like it's been added on in an attempt to fill up the large expanse of bare aluminum and create a contrasting edge to draw your attention away from the rather inadequate console buttons down below. ;)

Edited by AtariNerd

That is a great photo :thumbsup:

Personally I like the Pal case, I just always wonered why they took away the ProSystem name :?

They knew it was false advertising? ;)

Well, the sound wasn't pro, that's for sure. The color palette isn't stellar either. :ponder: