IGNORED

Atari-Forum.com...

Willsy

New host has been set up. I have created a temporary landing page that details everything that has been going on and where we are with getting the forum back. Please check there for further updates.

Note that the name server was updated today (thanks Brume and Silver Surfer). So depending where you are in the world, the change may not have replicated to your neck of the woods yet.

Cheers.

Yes, I can access to the page, and there is the info about progress. Well done! :thumbsup:

Wong, try www.hostpapa.com instead. May be some co.uk domains are filtered in china. So long as you can get to the AF page, all is good!

Nope. no dice.

I even tried http://www.hostpapa.ca/ as Google returned that & said it's a Canadian company (huh?)

Anyway only thing I came up positive is this http://www.hostingsthatsuck.com/hostpapa-sucks/

It's quite a good laugh.

Not sure if that coupon thingy still works.

New host has been set up. I have created a temporary landing page that details everything that has been going on and where we are with getting the forum back. Please check there for further updates.

Note that the name server was updated today (thanks Brume and Silver Surfer). So depending where you are in the world, the change may not have replicated to your neck of the woods yet.

Cheers.

Ah, progress, that's what I like to see! Well done :) :cool: :lol: Now how long / how many "members" is the poll open for? (See http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/174946-atari-forum-restore-options/)

use a server control key if you cant see a page

use ctrl F5 to refresh your servers {your local isp ones}

and there servers

usualy this fixes any changes and cascades the change accross a network

usualy an isp will only update a url in its cash once every day or less

so ctrlf5 is handy

Edited by simbo

• 4 weeks later...

I am guessing you went for a local host company Dal (i.e a company based in UK//Europe)

I went for hostpapa - Their servers are US / Canada based but they also have a support presence in the UK. There has always been somebody on hand to answer my support queries through live chat - my 3 support tickets were responded to in under two days and they have a client base of around 30,000. Good enough for me!

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have an email to atari-forum.com maintainer? I can not login any more since last week, it seems to me my account have been deleted (and I am sure there was no reason to ban me, if that is the case). Also I can not reregister with my adress (ataria@seznam.cz), while I am getting error "Adress denied" I do not understand why???

Edited by mpattonm

Does anyone have an email to atari-forum.com maintainer? I can not login any more since last week, it seems to me my account have been deleted (and I am sure there was no reason to ban me, if that is the case). Also I can not reregister with my adress (ataria@seznam.cz), while I am getting error "Adress denied" I do not understand why???

Hi, please send me an email with your username and email address and I'll look into it.

AdminTeam (at) Atari-forum (dot) com

Cheers.