IGNORED

Colecovision Haul

beavisdave

So I went on craigslist and saw someone was selling a colecovision with games for $75 this is what I ended up getting Boxed Copys of Popeye,Donkey Kong Jr,rocky,q bert,war room,time pilot,Smurfs,Zaxxon,frontline,lady bug, spacepanic,pepper II,Cosmic Avenger,looping,subroc,Omega Race,Venture,Mr Do,Victory,Space fury,Miner 2049,Donkey Kong,Turbo I also got the atari module roller controller Racing wheel and 2 super action controllers my question is was this a good deal for me or did I get ripped

So I went on craigslist and saw someone was selling a colecovision with games for $75 this is what I ended up getting Boxed Copys of Popeye,Donkey Kong Jr,rocky,q bert,war room,time pilot,Smurfs,Zaxxon,frontline,lady bug, spacepanic,pepper II,Cosmic Avenger,looping,subroc,Omega Race,Venture,Mr Do,Victory,Space fury,Miner 2049,Donkey Kong,Turbo I also got the atari module roller controller Racing wheel and 2 super action controllers my question is was this a good deal for me or did I get ripped

You got all those games boxed? Even if the ColecoVision turns out to be defective, I'd say you got a good deal here, especially if the steering wheel and Roller Controller are working properly.

You got all those games boxed? Even if the ColecoVision turns out to be defective, I'd say you got a good deal here, especially if the steering wheel and Roller Controller are working properly.

yeah they were all boxed with overlays and everything some old guy found it in his basement and all the controllers work the system needs a little bit of work

Edited by beavisdave

Eh! If you got a Donkey Kong Complete in box and in nice condition, then you made a REAL deal! The rest is kind of free! :D

I think of this as a brag thread. Obviously if you get a stack of CIBs you made out like a bandit, even if you pitch the Console and controllers.

no i wasn't trying to brag sorry I don't know much about colecovision saw the craiglist post and thought I should buy it

Edited by beavisdave

Great Score. :)

Like retroillucid asked, I too am curious if you have the Donkey Kong box?

I just got a sealed one in the mail! icon_mrgreen.gif

Oh yeah... well... well... NONE of my DKs have boxes. So there!

Plbbbt. :P

icon_mrgreen.gif I got lucky on an auction, I thought Yurkie and retroillucid would appreciate it.icon_wink.gif The rest of my DK's don't have boxes either. icon_smile.gif

icon_mrgreen.gif I got lucky on an auction, I thought Yurkie and retroillucid would appreciate it.icon_wink.gif The rest of my DK's don't have boxes either. icon_smile.gif

I sold a boxed DK to retroillucid last year. I wish I would have kept it. It was nice to have actually had one in my hands to look at.