IGNORED

Dog ate my Aquarius Tron!

the-topdog

Argh! I had my CIB Aquarius Tron cartridge on my desk so I could measure the overlays for Project OverAqu. Apparently one of my cats jumped up onto my desk and knocked the box on the floor... when I got home one of my dogs was happily chewing on something. I looked and freaked out... the dog had chewed up my box and manual for Tron! :sad:

So... does anyone have a spare Tron they would like to sell or trade for? Or even just a box and manual? My cartridge and overlays are fine since they were not in the box at the time.

What did you do?!? Outside! Bad Dog, Ginger! Outside now!!!!

I walked out into my living room one morning and found my weird-ass cat sitting with his front paws on one edge of the instruction booklet for Jack and the Beanstalk (2600 HB) and gnawing holes in the other edge. The night before I was playing the game and he was standing next to me, meowing because the kids hadn't fed him yet, and I ignored him. Coincidence? I think not. Morgan

What did you do?!? Outside! Bad Dog, Ginger! Outside now!!!!

I walked out into my living room one morning and found my weird-ass cat sitting with his front paws on one edge of the instruction booklet for Jack and the Beanstalk (2600 HB) and gnawing holes in the other edge. The night before I was playing the game and he was standing next to me, meowing because the kids hadn't fed him yet, and I ignored him. Coincidence? I think not. Morgan

Hmmm, Kinda glad I have a pet tarantula.. (OK, get all the 'yucks' and 'Eeeewwws' out now... LOL)

Fuzzy, my tarantula isn't too into video games.. although she did crawl around inside an A4000T for a while.

Argh! I had my CIB Aquarius Tron cartridge on my desk so I could measure the overlays for Project OverAqu. Apparently one of my cats jumped up onto my desk and knocked the box on the floor... when I got home one of my dogs was happily chewing on something. I looked and freaked out... the dog had chewed up my box and manual for Tron! :sad:

So... does anyone have a spare Tron they would like to sell or trade for? Or even just a box and manual? My cartridge and overlays are fine since they were not in the box at the time.

I think I know why it happened. It's your pets' revenge for your spending so much time lately on the Aquarius overlay project. It isn't often that dogs and cats co-conspire like that, but I guess they were feeling neglected. :)

I actually have a Tron Deadly Discs box and manual that I can send you, if you wouldn't mind having one with a little shelf wear.

• Like 2

I think I know why it happened. It's your pets' revenge for your spending so much time lately on the Aquarius overlay project. It isn't often that dogs and cats co-conspire like that, but I guess they were feeling neglected. :)

I actually have a Tron Deadly Discs box and manual that I can send you, if you wouldn't mind having one with a little shelf wear.

You would be a lifesaver! PM sent! :)