IGNORED

Yurkie's ColecoVision Mods RGB, VGA and HDMI May 2018

Yurkie

ok, im a customer from italy

today i receive a colecovison that seems brand new !

perfect

the two controllers have a long cord that it's better for play comfortable

also video av mod

that finally dump the RF

also yurkie gift me donkey kong jr that really surprise me because i immagine that i receive only 1 game for testing the console and i find 2 games that 1 is donkey kong jr that is one of my favourite games ! i also try pause button very great function !!!

and i also receive a NES RGB

WOW !

no word !!!

thx again yurkie

ciao e grazie !

Edited by wheeezy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had Yurkie refurbish a couple of controllers for me. They were a little dirty, the joysticks were pretty worn and one had a fire button that wasn't working.

Just got them back and they look and work great again! Very professional and a pretty quick turnaround. Love the look and performance of the ball tops.

Also received two A/V mod kits, very well made, easy to install and work great! So happy my Colecovision hasn't worked this well in over 25 years

Thanks Yurkie!

• Like 1

I am really enjoying my Colecovision from Yurkie. The unit is in good condition cosmetically and works great. The controllers, with the ball joysticks and straight cords, are awesome. I recommend his services for anyone looking to get into Colecovision.

I will probably send it back at some point for a power mod (once the parts are available) and for the LED power switch light mod.

Thanks again!!

-Rick

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Testimonial here for the complete system refurbishing, console and 2 controllers $99 + return shipping. Console refurbished and a/v mod board installed. Controllers refurbished and ball knobs and cords straighted if desired at no extra cost. The picture looks better than the day I got my CV for my birthday back in March of '83! Zero snow/interference, the days of trying to get the power cord & RF connections just right, zero garbage graphics. I highly recommend Yurkie's services!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...