IGNORED

FS: Atari Jaguar S-video + AV cables $17

busterm

I have a huge collection of Jaguar video connectors, Svideo + AV cables, RCA Breakout boards and you name it form a few video mods I did a couple years back. In the attempt to put these items to good use and clear out some much needed space I'm offering Jaguar S-video + AV cables for sale.

These cables provide you the option of using either S-video with Right Left Audio, or AV Composite.

Limited time offer $17 plus actual shipping. Typical first class is around $3.11- $3.70

03/09/2015 These are still avalible

post-23428-129004889444_thumb.jpg

Edited by busterm

cool there was another guy who builds homebrew Jag S vid cables, forget how much he charged but pretty sure it was more than 20 bucks :)

*raises hand slowly* That'd be me. I think I charged 25 shipped since I could only find them going for $30 on ebay. Had to find some use out of the many old NES pin connectors I had :D. I'll hopefully do a how to on how to make one, even if it is really easy.

cool there was another guy who builds homebrew Jag S vid cables, forget how much he charged but pretty sure it was more than 20 bucks :)

*raises hand slowly* That'd be me. I think I charged 25 shipped since I could only find them going for $30 on ebay. Had to find some use out of the many old NES pin connectors I had :D. I'll hopefully do a how to on how to make one, even if it is really easy.

Yea I just caughed up $30 two days ago for some composite cables on ebay.... DANG IT!

Yea I just caughed up $30 two days ago for some composite cables on ebay.... DANG IT!

At least for $30 you have a piece of Atari History with the official one released 16 years ago =P

Got mine the other day. Was a little disappointed in how it sits on the edge connector (1 pin shy) as it seems more "jury rigged" that way - but other than that, build quality looks real nice considering. Great, clear instructions as well. Most people looking for a lower cost decent looking makeshift S-video cable for their Jags should not be let down.

Got mine the other day. Was a little disappointed in how it sits on the edge connector (1 pin shy) as it seems more "jury rigged" that way - but other than that, build quality looks real nice considering. Great, clear instructions as well. Most people looking for a lower cost decent looking makeshift S-video cable for their Jags should not be let down.

Glad to hear it arrived safely. If you like I can replace it with a full 24 pin contact lead. The 12th pin row is not used for Svide/Composit, the down side is that the hosing will bow out on the sides and not have a clean straight look with a full 24 pin edge card. Just send me a PM if you would like it replaced.

Glad to hear it arrived safely. If you like I can replace it with a full 24 pin contact lead. The 12th pin row is not used for Svide/Composit, the down side is that the hosing will bow out on the sides and not have a clean straight look with a full 24 pin edge card. Just send me a PM if you would like it replaced.

Nah - it's no biggy really, but thanks for offering :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...