IGNORED

Dual joystick holder for Robotron 2084

urborg

Actually there is a special version that was designed for the 7800 Prolines and I think somebody just might have the original mechanical drawings for it and who knows what may come out sometime in the spring for the 7800, of course a certain author I know has to finish a certain dual-joystick game he had started and showed me a very early alpha of, and maybe a package release could be done... 2011 is going to be one heck of a year for 7800 fans, lots more to come as time permits...

Curt

I'm ready for this Curt! I can't wait to see what the new doual-joystick game will be. I bet it's for the Expansion Module isnt it? THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMITMENT! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope it is high on your projects list :) Are there chances to see it this year?

XM has the highest priority at the moment. Only myself and Albert have working prototypes of the PSX interface. Hopefully, I'll be able to revisit the project later this year. It needs a bit of a rethink because its quite time consuming to manufacture in its current form.