IGNORED

Pet Cow Simulator

jchase1970

Great Games INC. is proud to announce their next stunning simulation on the TI-99/4a home computer.

Pet Cow Simulator.

Yes the after the great success of our launch title, Traffic Light Operator Simulator, we were afraid that it just wasn't possible for future releases to live up to that kind of standards. But not only have we matched Traffic Light Operator Simulator stunning game play we have surpassed it in a new graphical standard that has been unseen in graphical quality on the TI-99/4a in our past games.

cowr.jpg

In Pet Cow Simulator you have the tough responsibility of taking care of your very own cow, a dream for everyones childhood for sure! You have to feed the cow when she's hungry and clean up after the cow too.

Sounds like no easy task right? Well we have included multiple play options a easy mode where the game runs in real time beacuse if you have 24hrs to play and the cow sleeps 8 of those hrs, then the remaining 16hrs is alot less stressfull to get the cow feed on time and cleaned up after.

But you say you like a challenge! Well have we got that for you. Other options include a fast clock, where we compress 4hrs of real time into just 1 hr. you think feeding the cow every 2 hrs is tough, just wait till you have to feed her every 1/2hr. Ah man can it get anymore exciting?

I'm here to tell you it can!

Pick the insane fast clock and watch a hr of the cows life fly by in only 60 seconds. That right only 60 seconds. That means you have to feed the cow every 2 minutes. I know you may think this is impossible but after months of training you will be able to keep the fast pace.

Other special effects are a true day/night simulation. You interact with the cow during the day and she sleeps during the night.

Now after the crushing response from Traffic Light Operator Simulator we have had to upgrade our modems for 180bps to 300bps and added a new line just for downloading, log in to 1-900-PAYS-NOW and have the cost of the game automatically billed to your telephone, normal per minute fee still apply. If you are a new user, our registration process has been streamed line and only takes 15-30 minutes. Then just a quick 1hr download and you're playing with your very own cow!

Because of the difficulty in taking care of a cow we are also setting up a tip line. Just TEXT cow to *4242 and you can receive a hint on taking care of your cow. 99cents per text fee added to your cell phone bill for your convenience.

Dream of watching your very own cow sleeping sound for 8hrs no more, ORDER NOW!

• Like 1

Great Games INC. is proud to announce their next stunning simulation on the TI-99/4a home computer.

Pet Cow Simulator.

Yes the after the great success of our launch title, Traffic Light Operator Simulator, we were afraid that it just wasn't possible for future releases to live up to that kind of standards. But not only have we matched Traffic Light Operator Simulator stunning game play we have surpassed it in a new graphical standard that has been unseen in graphical quality on the TI-99/4a in our past games.

cowr.jpg

In Pet Cow Simulator you have the tough responsibility of taking care of your very own cow, a dream for everyones childhood for sure! You have to feed the cow when she's hungry and clean up after the cow too.

Sounds like no easy task right? Well we have included multiple play options a easy mode where the game runs in real time beacuse if you have 24hrs to play and the cow sleeps 8 of those hrs, then the remaining 16hrs is alot less stressfull to get the cow feed on time and cleaned up after.

But you say you like a challenge! Well have we got that for you. Other options include a fast clock, where we compress 4hrs of real time into just 1 hr. you think feeding the cow every 2 hrs is tough, just wait till you have to feed her every 1/2hr. Ah man can it get anymore exciting?

I'm here to tell you it can!

Pick the insane fast clock and watch a hr of the cows life fly by in only 60 seconds. That right only 60 seconds. That means you have to feed the cow every 2 minutes. I know you may think this is impossible but after months of training you will be able to keep the fast pace.

Other special effects are a true day/night simulation. You interact with the cow during the day and she sleeps during the night.

Now after the crushing response from Traffic Light Operator Simulator we have had to upgrade our modems for 180bps to 300bps and added a new line just for downloading, log in to 1-900-PAYS-NOW and have the cost of the game automatically billed to your telephone, normal per minute fee still apply. If you are a new user, our registration process has been streamed line and only takes 15-30 minutes. Then just a quick 1hr download and you're playing with your very own cow!

Because of the difficulty in taking care of a cow we are also setting up a tip line. Just TEXT cow to *4242 and you can receive a hint on taking care of your cow. 99cents per text fee added to your cell phone bill for your convenience.

Dream of watching your very own cow sleeping sound for 8hrs no more, ORDER NOW!

Hmmmmm.... Possible winner here. I know after reading your announcement I had to go have a m00000vement. ;-)

Dude, what is the phone number to that BBS where I can DL this game?!

Just hype, it's not done yet. Thought I would finish it today but played with maze and my Bocc game. I've had a hard time working on this program. It's been hard to sit down and work at it. Maybe after I work i the morning I can get some finishing stuff done.