IGNORED

Terrible X box 360 games

bloodreptile

Now i know some of you have played Jumper and Eragon. these games are terrible. then there are the classics the games that put the B in BAAD.

Rogue Warrior. This game is a true classic. Getting an opponomous 1.5 on IGN you might think that this game is one of the worst ever released but you would be wrong. It truly is terrible and plays like a PS1 game. There is virtually no one online to play. What is really good is the over the top profanity. The fact that he is a republican and would probably join the tea party is a joy. Its good fun and easy... and well worth $2....it cost me £10...

then there is Raven Squad a cross between a RTS and and a FPS. Both of the a pretty poor but again it is the dialogue that is just so amazing. Really its a classic. Its really worth $1.99...

any stinkers I have missed ...

Also secret quest the 2600 is a odd game....

I know there are some people around here that are sensitive to this one but I'm going to go ahead and push their button. Space Giraffe... every time I play it I can't help but think how much it sucks. Yet, every now and then I get an itch to fire it up. Maybe because I think another go will make me like it but after a minute I remember how much I hate it. What is the one redeeming quality? Bulling enemies. Doing that for the first couple of levels is a lot of fun. It isn't enough to save the game though. I'm content to stick with T2K when I want to play a good Minter game.

Many people thought Two Worlds sucked ass.

Terrible (and I do mean terrible) voice acting, bugs galore, fugly graphics, wonky controls when riding horses. t\

The game didn't sell many copies, but since there is a sequel coming, I'm guessing the 100 copies that did sell probably quadrupled the original budget.

That said I loved the game myself. The world was HUGE and it had a ton of quests that are pretty dang fun.

Bomberman: Act Zero was pretty lacking with its dull post-apocalyptic look and lack of a quality single player game, not to mention I have never found anyone playing online, not now, and not three years ago. From how it plays though, I would imagine it would at least be fun in multiplayer.

Two Worlds literally made me cry heh

Bullet Witch is dreadful but I couldn't stop playing it. Good budget game. I feel like a sexist worm by even looking at it but Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers. This game is a joke that you have to see to believe. PS2 graphics at best and it plays terribly (redefines button masher).

And my old favorite Rumble Roses XX. In the words of my friend's fiance when she saw it, "I HATE ALL MEN"

• 2 weeks later...

Many people thought Two Worlds sucked ass.

Terrible (and I do mean terrible) voice acting, bugs galore, fugly graphics, wonky controls when riding horses. t\

The game didn't sell many copies, but since there is a sequel coming, I'm guessing the 100 copies that did sell probably quadrupled the original budget.

That said I loved the game myself. The world was HUGE and it had a ton of quests that are pretty dang fun.

That was actually one game that literally made me sick. I managed to play it for about ten minutes before the jerky graphics and movements made me nauseous.

Edited by Alucard79

Rogue Warrior is the only one I can think of. I intentionally bought it because of the brutal reviews. Of course I waited until I could get it used for $5 but I still ended up getting it. I'll probably go back and play through it again eventually so I can laugh at it all over again. I still haven't gotten all the way through Halo Reach and I've had it since launch day.

I like Earth Defense Force 2017 even though most people don't. It's like being in a 60's Japanese monster movie. It has everything you could ever want. Giant bugs, robots, alien spacecraft, and even a Godzilla knockoff! What's not to love?

EDF 2017 is awesome, technically it's a bit of a disaster but it's massively entertaining. I have more hours in that game than almost anything else on the 360.

I like Earth Defense Force 2017 even though most people don't. It's like being in a 60's Japanese monster movie. It has everything you could ever want. Giant bugs, robots, alien spacecraft, and even a Godzilla knockoff! What's not to love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8vEPNr-myw

it's a total classic, me and my son and also one of my staff have been through this game many times.

toho studios in video game format.

awesome ;)

Yeah I don't think EDF could be considered a terrible game.

I can't honestly say I've ever heard anyone say they thought it sucked.

Sure it's cheesy, but I'm pretty sure that was by design, you were supposed to playing a B-movie and they nailed it perfectly.

Add me to the list of folks that loved EDF! :thumbsup:

Now that I think about it, Ninety Nine Nights wasn't very good. I found it strangely addicting though and played it quite a bit (and enjoyed it).

Anyone play GI Joe? Was that any good? (Reviews dashed it)

One of my buddies got it and enjoyed it. He said it's basically straight-up, oldschool, arcade-like action (Probably not exactly what the press was expecting).

Now that I think about it, Ninety Nine Nights wasn't very good. I found it strangely addicting though and played it quite a bit (and enjoyed it).

One of my buddies got it and enjoyed it. He said it's basically straight-up, oldschool, arcade-like action (Probably not exactly what the press was expecting).

LOL...I may have to pick up GI Joe then. EDF got blasted by the mainstream press but I liked it too so I may like GI Joe.

LOL...I may have to pick up GI Joe then. EDF got blasted by the mainstream press but I liked it too so I may like GI Joe.

If you can't find it I have a copy I'd let you borrow.

It's actually not a bad game. Very linear and repetitive, but I enjoyed it. Reminded me of a modern Gauntlet game.

If you can't find it I have a copy I'd let you borrow.

It's actually not a bad game. Very linear and repetitive, but I enjoyed it. Reminded me of a modern Gauntlet game.

Thanks Moycon...just got from amazon for 11 bucks (like new with case\manual etc).

Its nice that good little gems can show up in Terrible Game threads. :P

I loved 99 Nights. That was the nearest thing we got to Dynasty Warriors on the 360 and I love me some Dynasty Warriors.

That's why I considered it a guilty pleasure. It got hammered hard in reviews. I always thought it was one of those games you play until the DVD turns to dust but you never tell anyone because you're afraid they'll laugh at you and kick your ass. I never thought there was anyone else out there who liked it.

I loved 99 Nights. That was the nearest thing we got to Dynasty Warriors on the 360 and I love me some Dynasty Warriors.

You mean nearest thing other than Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi, and Dynasty Warriors: Gundam? :D

I'm going to echo Moycon and say that I've never seen anyone say that EDF 2017 was a bad game. I heard nothing but good about it.

I loved Bullet Witch. One of the very few of those types of games I've ever found enjoyable. That reminds me. I need to play it some more.

And Onechanbara is awesome! Although I have to say I prefer Warriors Orochi for my hack n' slash.

I haven't played it in a long time, but I enjoy Dead or Alive Xtreme 2. It's relaxing eye candy.

I can't really think of games that I feel are terrible but that I like. Pretty much by definition, if I like them then they're good, not terrible. :P

History Channel: Civil War, A Nation Divided and its sequel History Channel: Civil War, The Secret Missions got pretty bad press and low sales but I enjoyed them both.

Dark Messiah: Might & Magic was frowned upon but again, I had some fun with the game.

Mendon