IGNORED

jsut made another batch of pc to 5200 adapters

bohoki

Yes Well I have no idea what it is I have. I'm askin prodos8 to build me an adapter and then we will see what happens. If it doesn't work then we can argue soem more. But I have a feeling that is all I need to get started. And in the mean time I have 3 controllers comming and a trackball to get me started while I wait for the adapter.

Argue? I was trying to be helpful....

Anyway, with the device from prodos8 I'm sure your joystick will work great.

Good luck!

Maybe argue wan't the right word, but anyhow we'll see after my adapter arrives.

Ok I've already asked prodos8 to build me an adapter. But just for argument sake found this. Auction is over. But anyhow it is no box just a cable.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3206392860451?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320639286045&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

One end goes into 5200 and the other end converts 2 2600 joysticks. Aside from start button which can be cured by wico y cable. It is as simple as that isn't it. So there is really no need for the box right. A simple cable like that will do won't it.

Ok I've already asked prodos8 to build me an adapter. But just for argument sake found this. Auction is over. But anyhow it is no box just a cable.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3206392860451?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320639286045&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

One end goes into 5200 and the other end converts 2 2600 joysticks. Aside from start button which can be cured by wico y cable. It is as simple as that isn't it. So there is really no need for the box right. A simple cable like that will do won't it.

you may want to read the description a little better