IGNORED

Which of you sad sacks did this?

OldAtarian

you should of said "sac's" ..........not "sacks"

No, I typed what I should have.

Sad_Sack_154-pg01-FC_(1964).jpg

Sad Sack was the Beetle Bailey/Gomer Pyle of World War II. Sad Sack has ALWAYS had a K at the end going back to the 1940's when the character was created. That's where calling someone who never does anything right or who has perpetual bad luck a Sad Sack came from.

And YOU should have said HAVE, not OF. The phrase is "Should HAVE said" or to use the contraction, "SHOULD'VE said" not "Should OF said".

Edited by OldAtarian

That's where calling someone who never does anything right or who has perpetual bad luck a Sad Sack came from.

I'd honestly say getting two items for at least 1/3 their total value is actually doing something RIGHT.... :ponder:

but then again, I'm not the one experiencing a severe case of sour grapes.

That's where calling someone who never does anything right or who has perpetual bad luck a Sad Sack came from.

I'd honestly say getting two items for at least 1/3 their total value is actually doing something RIGHT.... :ponder:

Go back to school and take math again. $75 is not 1/3 of what those games were worth.

Go back to school and take math again. $75 is not 1/3 of what those games were worth.

hey, the NIB "back to school" pack from atari is worth 75 bucks :P

I'd honestly say getting two items for at least 1/3 their total value is actually doing something RIGHT.... icon_ponder.gif

and certainly not 'perpetual bad luck'

As a community it seems that a good portion has lost their sense of ethics. It seems that as long it is legal, ethics can be flushed down the toilet. There was a time when I was part of this forum when people who did side deals were vilified. Now, a 180 has happened. Now, if you do not do side deals, you are mocked for not doing so. Now if you try to fight side deals, you become vilified. I never thought I lived to see the day were people of this forum have stooped so low.

OldAtarian is a crusader, and those who rail against him have lost their sense of what is right, and what is wrong. Keep up the good fight OldAtarian. I stand beside you, and am glad you are in this battle. I saw a poster today that said basically, "That it is always good to take a stand for what is right, even if you are the only one standing."

The actions I see of too many people is purely disgusting. They stand for what is wrong. They stand for evil pure, and simple. I decided that anyone who railed on Old Atarian in this thread up to this point will be on my ignore list for a period of one year. This is not right, and I am not associating with the people who have gone against him for awhile.

P.S. I am not going to name, names. The ones on ignore will eventually figure it out.

As a community it seems that a good portion has lost their sense of ethics. It seems that as long it is legal, ethics can be flushed down the toilet. There was a time when I was part of this forum when people who did side deals were vilified. Now, a 180 has happened. Now, if you do not do side deals, you are mocked for not doing so. Now if you try to fight side deals, you become vilified. I never thought I lived to see the day were people of this forum have stooped so low.

OldAtarian is a crusader, and those who rail against him have lost their sense of what is right, and what is wrong. Keep up the good fight OldAtarian. I stand beside you, and am glad you are in this battle. I saw a poster today that said basically, "That it is always good to take a stand for what is right, even if you are the only one standing."

The actions I see of too many people is purely disgusting. They stand for what is wrong. They stand for evil pure, and simple. I decided that anyone who railed on Old Atarian in this thread up to this point will be on my ignore list for a period of one year. This is not right, and I am not associating with the people who have gone against him for awhile.

P.S. I am not going to name, names. The ones on ignore will eventually figure it out.

For the record Mr.Galaxian, Sir, just so you know my youtube was only posted because I care. I need your love, don't ignore me. :lust:

I agree that the perimeters of what happened to the OP were 100% in the wrong and he has every right to be upset. Not sure where the compassion has gone round here as of late. We can still be silly without stepping on other people for what they are already hurting over.

:P

AX

For the record Mr.Galaxian, Sir, just so you know my youtube was only posted because I care. I need your love, don't ignore me. :lust:

I agree that the perimeters of what happened to the OP were 100% in the wrong and he has every right to be upset. Not sure where the compassion has gone round here as of late. We can still be silly without stepping on other people for what they are already hurting over.

:P

AX

No you, my friend, you are not on ignore. No problems my man. :)

Okay first side deal offer I have ever made; $2000.00 for that Atlantis II :?: