IGNORED

Raiden Cover

Tempest2k

• 1 month later...

Looks nice but I think I prefer the second design you posted better.

What second design?

(the Dark Tower one I did? I guess that is a more 'traditional' lynx box version)

The one you posted Nov 28 above. But Ax made me realize that it does need to be designed like the other Telegames boxes/carts. The one from Nov 28 is more like the regular Atari boxes.

What second design?

(the Dark Tower one I did? I guess that is a more 'traditional' lynx box version)

The one you posted Nov 28 above. But Ax made me realize that it does need to be designed like the other Telegames boxes/carts. The one from Nov 28 is more like the regular Atari boxes.

I didn't post one on 28NOV. LOL

All I did was a snap shot of the front of the box. I'd have to fill in the other parts of the template to create a full box like some of the squished up versions above.

I think I have to take the Atari FUJI logo out as well... and then work a bit more on it. Not too bad of a start though. Had I started that 4 months ago... I would have showed really crappy work. lol

I'm really getting the hang of the program now... all because of working on the EOTB box. The friggin Template took FOREVER to get right though. I still have to tweak the final version a bit more to avoid additional cuts.

What second design?

That was the box design I made :lol:

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Funny to see that I wasn't the only one to find the CD box and art for Raiden released by Telegames very ugly.

Here is the box I did for my cartridge in 2004:

mEEe.jpg

Edited by Felyx

• 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Hey, thanks for the great copy templates.

I know the thread is a bit older, but that does not change it ...

I also have Raiden in such an ugly CD case. I'll try my luck and print it somehow.

Does anyone happen to have a link or even a template for the game bubble trouble?

Hey, thanks for the great copy templates.

I know the thread is a bit older, but that does not change it ...

I also have Raiden in such an ugly CD case. I'll try my luck and print it somehow.

Does anyone happen to have a link or even a template for the game bubble trouble?

I got a (bad) scan here from the original box release (game came in Telegames style box), but my game cover/instructions were folded and shipped in a Kling Packung box

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG.jpg

Kling Packung box:

T-Tris.jpg

Edited by high voltage
  • Like 1