IGNORED

5200 HSC Season 3 Variety Pack Round 19

roadrunner

I was going to say, I've never had a bbsb that worked on my atarimax flashcart, bummer. That's why I've never played the game. I'm not really into emulation, I feel it's more original to play on the actual hardware. Just my opinion.

I played in my friend's house. Too expensive to buy for me. It's pretty good game once you figure out how to move and jump around. 38,470.

Does your friend want to post a score?

I'll see if he wants to give it a go.

Crazy Otto doesn't look as good as Ms. Pac-man. I guess I never heard of the character before.

Crazy Otto: 56240 (image came out blurry)

I don't think the image is blurry, it's just overexposed due to flash. The luminescence of your monitor is all the light you need for a good screen shot. Try reducing lights and turn your flash "off". You should get a bright, colorful image, plus you'll save battery power :)

Crazy Otto: 56240 (image came out blurry)

I don't think the image is blurry, it's just overexposed due to flash. The luminescence of your monitor is all the light you need for a good screen shot. Try reducing lights and turn your flash "off". You should get a bright, colorful image, plus you'll save battery power :)

I took that without flash. When I take it with flash, it comes out non-blurry but the light is too much so that the score becomes hardly visible but picture is sharper.

Crazy Otto 26,090

This is a pretty cool hack of Ms Pac Man.

Pole Position 20,200

I guess we are playing default settings on Pole Position.

Here's my bounty bob scores.

Yeah, and there's alot of 4's in your top score 4 BBSB. lol

Did you get normal controls in pole position in emulator as I seem to just get all left or all right? I can't go straight. Maybe I need to try some other joystick settings.

post-16716-129169911769_thumb.jpg

Crazy Otto 26,090

This is a pretty cool hack of Ms Pac Man.

Pole Position 20,200

I guess we are playing default settings on Pole Position.

Here's my bounty bob scores.

Yeah, and there's alot of 4's in your top score 4 BBSB. lol

Did you get normal controls in pole position in emulator as I seem to just get all left or all right? I can't go straight. Maybe I need to try some other joystick settings.

You have to use a mouse for this game. Keys 1 and 7 are used to change gear.

I used an original. 43,700

I used Wico currently. I can't stop the car from drifting gradually to the right. Sometimes it stays in the center.

Also got 10K on Congo Bongo and 66K in Cray Otto.

You might have to adjust it if that still works.

In the meantime, some improvement:54,150

I keep forgetting to move the stick near center after shifting. It limits my steering if I don't.

post-25215-129185732795_thumb.jpg

Yukon Yohan came down the ladder for a smoke after I filled up the score board! Level 5 is pretty tough to navigate, but I'm getting close...

That's almost the same score I got in pole position.

But still improving here :) 56,500

post-25215-129218810041_thumb.jpg

Yukon Yohan came down the ladder for a smoke after I filled up the score board! Level 5 is pretty tough to navigate, but I'm getting close...

Believe it or not this Atari 5200 pole position is different form the Atari 800 version on the same race. Reaction time is faster on the Atari 5200 (some coding issue) but that dangerous curve around the black sign is easier on the Atari 5200. However, the controller drift occurs every so often on the Atari 5200 which cost me a few times as I tried to go through two cars. And the drift costs you in overall time as you have to adjust your car every so often as it goes off center. One more thing is that sometimes you end up going into low gear while moving right and left which cost me in this game for a few seconds but still got 56,700.

post-12094-129226975132_thumb.jpg

Believe it or not this Atari 5200 pole position is different form the Atari 800 version on the same race. Reaction time is faster on the Atari 5200 (some coding issue) but that dangerous curve around the black sign is easier on the Atari 5200. However, the controller drift occurs every so often on the Atari 5200 which cost me a few times as I tried to go through two cars. And the drift costs you in overall time as you have to adjust your car every so often as it goes off center. One more thing is that sometimes you end up going into low gear while moving right and left which cost me in this game for a few seconds but still got 56,700.

Oops, that was previous picture. Here's the new picture.

post-12094-129226991007_thumb.jpg