IGNORED

5200 HSC Season 3 Variety Pack Round 19

roadrunner

Krazy Shootout update:

Your closing in on my high score for this game... did you get to sector 4?

I don't remember which sector I got to since I have played this game more than any other of the 5 and didn't keep track of which sector I was up to. Here I beat your score. So you're back to the drawing board.

This game has 7 sector levels, i guess they repeat after sector 7. Going by your score you should be at sector 4 or 5. :)

Krazy Shootout update:

Your closing in on my high score for this game... did you get to sector 4?

I don't remember which sector I got to since I have played this game more than any other of the 5 and didn't keep track of which sector I was up to. Here I beat your score. So you're back to the drawing board.

This game has 7 sector levels, i guess they repeat after sector 7. Going by your score you should be at sector 4 or 5. :)

I would play pole position but the mouse and keyboard interface isn't as good as the Atari 800 interface. I got almost same score with keyboard as with mouse. Keyboard only does left or right -- no center position.

If you figure out a way to make it center with the keyboard, let me know.

post-16716-129280204097_thumb.jpg

Tweaked it a little further: 60,750

Looks to be another game I actually prefer the 5200 controllers on.

Well, this one you have to use the analog controller since you get more points for going half-way in turning-- the way it was implemented. Here's my messy Atari 5200 set up picture with the high score.

post-12094-129314442131_thumb.jpg

post-12094-129314443157_thumb.jpg

post-12094-129314444366_thumb.jpg

Well, this one you have to use the analog controller since you get more points for going half-way in turning-- the way it was implemented. Here's my messy Atari 5200 set up picture with the high score.

You and zylon are having a pretty good battle for the top score at this game. :thumbsup:

This race could come down to the last day. :)

Who will take the checkered flag? :?:

You and zylon are having a pretty good battle for the top score at this game. :thumbsup:

I'm adjusting my joystick a couple of times for drift and still hitting about 60K. May need to spend more time on other games this weekend.

I'm adjusting my joystick a couple of times for drift and still hitting about 60K. May need to spend more time on other games this weekend.

Mine uses the adjustment on the fly technique ;)

post-25215-129332683492_thumb.jpg

Some more scores: Congo Bongo-- 28,880; CrazyOtto- 90250;

That's a great score for Congo Bongo!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks. Here's my update on Bounty Bob.

That's 64,520.

Here's some more updates:

BBSB: 72,130

Congo Bongo: 53,860

Krazy Shootout: 12,200 (you get a bonus at 10,000 which helped as they shoot fast at that stage)

Pole Position: 60750 (probably can do better but I played too much on 8-bit of this game to go any more)

All pictures are in my camera right now so I can extract them once I'm home (I'm stuck at my relative's house in blizzard).

That's 64,520.

Krazy Shootout: 12,200 (you get a bonus at 10,000 which helped as they shoot fast at that stage)

Pole Position: 60750 (probably can do better but I played too much on 8-bit of this game to go any more)

All pictures are in my camera right now so I can extract them once I'm home (I'm stuck at my relative's house in blizzard).

Pretty good scores! You broke the All Time 5200 HSC Record for Bounty Bob Strikes Back. :thumbsup:

That's 64,520.

Pretty good scores! You broke the All Time 5200 HSC Record for Bounty Bob Strikes Back. :thumbsup:

Oh, I didn't know I broke the record. So here's some of the pictures which were in my camera:

post-12094-129359746872_thumb.jpg

post-12094-12935974819_thumb.jpg