IGNORED

Trip down memory lane

InsaneMultitasker

I was taking a trip down memory lane, this time reading some issues of the Ottowa UG newsletter. In this issue were some TI predictions as well as some comments from a younger, perhaps more impetuous version of myself ;) I had forgotten how much information was found in newsletters back then. Some days I wish I still had my paper collection.

Favorite incorrect prediction: 1994 will be the last year of the Chicago TI Faire. Whoops!!

ftp://whtech.com/user%20groups/OTIUG/ottawa-1994-10.pdf

pages 11-13

I was taking a trip down memory lane, this time reading some issues of the Ottowa UG newsletter. In this issue were some TI predictions as well as some comments from a younger, perhaps more impetuous version of myself ;) I had forgotten how much information was found in newsletters back then. Some days I wish I still had my paper collection.

Favorite incorrect prediction: 1994 will be the last year of the Chicago TI Faire. Whoops!!

ftp://whtech.com/user%20groups/OTIUG/ottawa-1994-10.pdf

pages 11-13

Nice! :) I just got a stack of old Chicago TImes newsletters from the mid-80's in a batch of TI stuff I picked up. Haven't had time to look through them yet, but really looking forward to spending an evening or two perusing them. I love having stuff like that in physical form, and being able to sit and read it. Really takes ya back.

Heheh.. I remember stealing that list of predictions from the TI Echo! You finally busted me on it! hehe ;)

Wow... it just now dawned on me that you were the newsletter editor! :cool: How could I have missed that?!?

Yeah. Looking back, I wasn't a very good editor. Or writer. But... I had fun keeping it going just a little longer (they were going to close the UG in December of that year).