IGNORED

MY $10 HAUL

I was really never a snes fan

The SNES is a great console with some awesome games. Those 2 Mario games are some of the best SNES games they made. That's about a $60 haul -- for $10. sweet.

ive always passed up snes at garage sales all the time. I should have picked them up sooner. I guess because I was out of the gaming era when snes was out and I was mad that the star wars games werent the arcade ports. that got me upset the most. how is the snes library with arcade ports? anything like the reg. nes?

I live in the wrong end of the US! I NEVER see any consoles at garage sales! And if there are any games, they're always sports (no one else wants them either). GoodWill has consoles sometimes, but their pricing isn't typically any better than anywhere else, and the ones around here like to split everything up so that the console, controllers and games are all priced separately.

Around here I'd fall over backwards if I managed a haul like that!

I've played the SNES off and on over the years, and I recently got my first 1. It's a fun system, especially with the Mario titles.

Want to double your money and sell me the lot for $20? Hehe ... (is he serious?) :P

Edited by SlowCoder

I live in the wrong end of the US! I NEVER see any consoles at garage sales!

That's because you live in Florida: God's waiting room. :lol:

I bet you see plenty of board games, cards and such though!

I have noticed what appears to be high percentage of "my mom died so I'm selling all her stuff" sales. Mostly dishes, clothes, hair driers and 15 year old computers.

The one time I found something the guy selling it didn't look on the up and up. He had what I think was a CV driving controller (I wasn't collecting CV then) and a couple other things I didn't recognize. Based on the neighborhood I was afraid to pull out my wallet anyway.

ive always passed up snes at garage sales all the time. I should have picked them up sooner. I guess because I was out of the gaming era when snes was out and I was mad that the star wars games werent the arcade ports. that got me upset the most. how is the snes library with arcade ports? anything like the reg. nes?

I have 2 -- Arcade's Greatest Hits Atari and Arcade's Greatest Hits -- Williams/Bally. they have Asteroids, Battlezone, Centipede, Missile Command, Super Breakout, Tempest, Defender, Defender II, Robotron, Joust, and Sinistar. They're real fun and seem close to the arcade versions.