IGNORED

Retrogaming Times Monthly (OT)

Opry99er

I have recently started working closely with RTM, Bryan Roppolo and the other great staffers over there. The magazine is going through some changes right now and looking for some new staff writers. I wanted to post here first because I know there are some very talented writers here... Matthew, Adam, Keith, and many others... We are needing some new energy and some new talent to write articles for the magazine.

The format is very loose and open. I have written articles about TI-99 games, the history of RPGs, the evolution of the home computer, etc. Essentially, you have the opportunity to write what you want to write (as long as it is on topic) and have it published. If anyone is interested in this, please post here and let me know so I can get to Bryan. For the time being, you have until December 20th to write an article for the Christmas issue and until December 27th to submit an article for the New Years issue.

Would love to see some of you get the writing bug... Please visit http://retrogamingtimes.com/ to see the recent articles. I'll be contacting Albert directly to try and get a RTM forum for Atariage... I know this magazine will continue to do well as it has done for years and years now.

I have recently started working closely with RTM, Bryan Roppolo and the other great staffers over there. The magazine is going through some changes right now and looking for some new staff writers. I wanted to post here first because I know there are some very talented writers here... Matthew, Adam, Keith, and many others... We are needing some new energy and some new talent to write articles for the magazine.

The format is very loose and open. I have written articles about TI-99 games, the history of RPGs, the evolution of the home computer, etc. Essentially, you have the opportunity to write what you want to write (as long as it is on topic) and have it published. If anyone is interested in this, please post here and let me know so I can get to Bryan. For the time being, you have until December 20th to write an article for the Christmas issue and until December 27th to submit an article for the New Years issue.

Would love to see some of you get the writing bug... Please visit http://retrogamingtimes.com/ to see the recent articles. I'll be contacting Albert directly to try and get a RTM forum for Atariage... I know this magazine will continue to do well as it has done for years and years now.

I did a few articles for RTM over the last year or so, and enjoyed it, but I don't wanna take on any more projects right now and then not be able to do them justice. I just got the part in a community theater production today, so from now till the end of January I'm adding 3-4 rehearsals a week on top of writing, work, kids, recording with my band, and writing BASIC code with a stone axe. I'm already cutting it down to the wire on sleep and probably need my head examined...

Ha!! =) Well, I really enjoyed your articles, Keith. If you DO find time to throw together a few paragraphs, that would be great. With the new format, we are focusing on diversity. A game review, a treatise on the current state of things... anything. We're really opening the format and hoping to see some new faces and new ideas.