IGNORED

Funny / Stupid / Crazy / Lame Auction Listings

nofrills100

Not sure if you guys have caught it but I keep seeing this auction that is a bid auction with starting bid of something ridiculous of like 100+ for a 2600 and like 20 games. Then the guy says "Catch it now this is a 1 day auction only". Ive seen the auction 3 different times in the past few weeks and LOLed everytime.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2905148023501?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290514802350&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

aside from the stuff-up with the thumbnail image of the sega console on the listing, check out the atari console in the description!! icon_mrgreen.gif

Didn't know Luke Perry and the Macho Man were big in Germany. At least the seller has 100% positive bewertungen!!

Didn't know Luke Perry and the Macho Man were big in Germany. At least the seller has 100% positive bewertungen!!

hey, i'd give the seller another 100 completition points for placing all stickers on the right spots!

that SUPER 32-In-ONE looks aaaaaaaaawesome!

hey Rom, could you please list that one as an R10 on Atarimania? :D

hey, i'd give the seller another 100 completition points for placing all stickers on the right spots!

that SUPER 32-In-ONE looks aaaaaaaaawesome!

hey Rom, could you please list that one as an R10 on Atarimania? icon_mrgreen.gif

yeah I thought the 32in1 might have been a disney release ;)http://www.atarimania.com/pgelstsoft.awp?system=2&type=G&label=165&step=25

1?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=180602376390&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

after you hit the BIN for $320 you only have to pay $100 for postage!

My favourite bit :

$100 shipping (IMPORTENT ONLY SHIP TO UK, EUROPE AND US AND AU, and canadaGermany and Japan) and australiaDo not message complaining about prices, these games are special to me however i have to let them go sadly.Also some of these games are quite hard to find even in AU.

Please note i will be away over XMAX so the atari 2600 wont be shipped untill after Xmas.

Thanks for understanding and happy buyers :)

It's not even as if USA buyers can even use Australian PAL carts so why bother shipping there at all?

I thought this one was kinda funny:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607072178491?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260707217849&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Commuter mispelled as Communter in the title, then mispelled again as cummuter in the item description. :) Still, lots of people found it.

I can't believe they not only found it, but that they bid it up to $76 with permanent marker on the box. That would knock the overall condition way down for me.

I thought this one was kinda funny:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607072178491?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260707217849&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Commuter mispelled as Communter in the title, then mispelled again as cummuter in the item description. :) Still, lots of people found it.

I can't believe they not only found it, but that they bid it up to $76 with permanent marker on the box. That would knock the overall condition way down for me.

Considering this can go for $150 CIB in good shape because of the rarity of the box, approximately a 50% reduction because of the writing on the box seems about right.

I emailed the guy telling him he has a reproduction cartridge worth about $20. Waiting for reply. :D

i have give zhe try too, i write zhe man zhat i offer 15$ but zhen i klik and realise zhe man doez not want the foreigneer so i klik for nozhing!

man not like zhe euro, only zhe dollar!

1?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=180602376390&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

after you hit the BIN for $320 you only have to pay $100 for postage!

you should have done your research, man. after doublecheckin on atarimania, i realised this auction is full of gems:

Bachalor party

starvoyger

pheonix

poyarn

2pack-special

known-game

missle comand

mrs. packman

i couldn't find those titles on atarimania ... so these must be R10s ....

:D:D:D

When people make mistakes do you ever just give them a kind word. I've posted the wrong pics in a bulk upload, and no one told me for a week. Some sellers would appreciate knowing (when it is clearly a mistake). Just a thought.

AX

I do... I've let sellers know nicely they've got the wrong pic up, or a CV game labeled as 2600, etc.