IGNORED

Funny / Stupid / Crazy / Lame Auction Listings

nofrills100

Apple Mac computer collection vintage Parts Jobs 261077595969

I thought I had a lot of computers, but in comparison to that auction my collecting is not as out-of-hand as it could be. ; )

Oh my goodness. This looks like something straight out of Hoarders. What a mess. I wonder how much mouse and rat poop comes along with the deal?

• Like 1

"Selling warehouse full of old junk probably completely useless, full of cockroaches and other insects, would probably catch fire when plugged"

I dunno why, I absolutely want to ask him if he would ship to France... :D

Oh my goodness. This looks like something straight out of Hoarders. What a mess. I wonder how much mouse and rat poop comes along with the deal?

Looks like a surplus dump. Most likely all junk, having been picked through over 15 years. Still wouldn't mind rummaging through it for little treasures.

Oh man.

Holy CRT monitors, Batman . . .

Considering that nowadays each one of those costs a few bucks to dispose of, this hoard is more of a liability to the buyer than anything.

Unless you could use them as boat anchors. Or fishing net floats, maybe. Target practice? Catapult ammunition?

Best part - - the portion of the listing that gets out of the warehouse and shows pictures in a . . . bus? Camper?

Wow! Thanks for this gem . . . very entertaining.

post-27961-0-17730800-1357258008_thumb.jpg

post-27961-0-59478700-1357258016_thumb.jpg

Plus, the photos are timestamped 2008. 4 years ago. So unless this guy is unable to set the clock on his camera, like our parents were unable to set the clock on a VCR, these are old photos.

Makes you wonder how much more was added since those photos were taking. Another 1000 broken monitors?

In any event, I hope this individual gets the help they need. That's no way to live.

Today's craigslist treasure here in the Denver area . . .

post-27961-0-08624700-1357321872_thumb.jpg

http://denver.craigslist.org/vgm/3521450028.html

Let me translate for you - -

"I have taken average, potentially damaged discs, and scrubbed them in a disc cleaner

I think that you should consider these better than pristine, clean discs

I replaced the crystal cases with whatever I had around that looked nicer

Then, I have sealed the discs and cases using my own shrink-wrap machine so you can't look at them

In my opinion, this is JUST like getting something CiB - - you are really getting something special

I will charge you a non-refundable deposit to open and look at them, although I guess I could just re-shrink wrap them again, now that you mention it . . ."

Ahhhh . . . a lovely Friday posting. Someone will likely buy it all, though. It's craigs . . . people are nuts.

-a2a

Today's craigslist treasure here in the Denver area . . .

post-27961-0-08624700-1357321872_thumb.jpg

http://denver.craigs...3521450028.html

Let me translate for you - -

"I have taken average, potentially damaged discs, and scrubbed them in a disc cleaner

I think that you should consider these better than pristine, clean discs

I replaced the crystal cases with whatever I had around that looked nicer

Then, I have sealed the discs and cases using my own shrink-wrap machine so you can't look at them

In my opinion, this is JUST like getting something CiB - - you are really getting something special

I will charge you a non-refundable deposit to open and look at them, although I guess I could just re-shrink wrap them again, now that you mention it . . ."

Ahhhh . . . a lovely Friday posting. Someone will likely buy it all, though. It's craigs . . . people are nuts.

-a2a

Two big issues are the resurfacing and sealing them. The resurfacing actually devalues them.

And $250? Really? The Final Fantasy VII black label has dropped in value since it has been available for a digital download. Tactics fell like a stone when a greatest hits version was released. Except VII, the others can easily be had for $15 each in good used condition. I've seen the black label VII go for around $30. So that is a little over $100 for the lot?

Hope no one gets taken in by this one.

Edited by cybercylon