IGNORED

Funny / Stupid / Crazy / Lame Auction Listings

nofrills100

1 hour ago, atari181 said:

I want to tell the person it's fake, but either they already know, or won't listen. I'll just report it.

1 hour ago, atari181 said:

That's almost certainly a Hozer cart, looks like this "damage" may have started by trying to remove the Hozer logo:

atari-2600-game-cartridge-halloween_1_46

One way to tackle eBay items like this is to purchase it, then report it to eBay as a counterfeit item upon receipt.

..Al

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Albert said:

That's almost certainly a Hozer cart, looks like this "damage" may have started by trying to remove the Hozer logo:

atari-2600-game-cartridge-halloween_1_46

One way to tackle eBay items like this is to purchase it, then report it to eBay as a counterfeit item upon receipt.

..Al

That was my first thought as well.  I am assuming he is just another scammer.  He did not reply to my message yesterday asking why the game would be in an Atari cart shell.  Just add him to the list of scammers.

On 7/4/2020 at 10:14 AM, atari181 said:

That was my first thought as well.  I am assuming he is just another scammer.  He did not reply to my message yesterday asking why the game would be in an Atari cart shell.  Just add him to the list of scammers.

report it too, I contacted outright saying  it was a reproduction,  

On 7/5/2020 at 7:42 PM, OLD CS1 said:

If that sells, I have a partially-working unit I am going to put in my dash board for a month.

The seller of the Art Sculpture Atari 2600 graciously sent out a discounted BIN price if I was interested. Down to $123.64 from the $164.99!

ywtur.jpg

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, ClassicGMR said:

The seller of the Art Sculpture Atari 2600 graciously sent out a discounted BIN price if I was interested. Down to $123.64 from the $164.99!

Nah... not getting out of bed for less than $150.  I will keep my partially-working unit.

• Haha 1

On 7/4/2020 at 8:50 AM, digdugnate said:

Certainly higher than it should be, but in his defense, that's one of the nicest ones I've seen.  It really does look like maybe it was never used, just displayed...Joysticks look new.

Although, on second glance, it does have an RCA to Coax adapter...If it was never used, would it have one of those?  Maybe he displayed it hooked up to the TV?   Or, perhaps I'm giving this way too much thought from my tired brain.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Caterpiggle said:

This eBay item : https://www.ebay.com/itm/254664248714?ul_noapp=true

That is THE WORSE FILTHY EVER on Apple IIe enhanced  ! BIG WOW SO SO SO FILTHY !

Good thing, it is NOT mine but someone else ! WHEW ! It is really blew my mind away to see that kind of condition !

at least it's not ridiculously overpriced.

On 7/25/2020 at 5:23 AM, Caterpiggle said:

This eBay item : https://www.ebay.com/itm/254664248714?ul_noapp=true

That is THE WORSE FILTHY EVER on Apple IIe enhanced  ! BIG WOW SO SO SO FILTHY !

Good thing, it is NOT mine but someone else ! WHEW ! It is really blew my mind away to see that kind of condition !

why? do you think every barn find is going to be fully restored to perfect before shoved out the door? It will sell cheap and someone who cares can clean it rather than someone who doesnt hits the outside with a pressure washer and satisfies your twitch 

• Like 1