IGNORED

Funny / Stupid / Crazy / Lame Auction Listings

nofrills100

7 minutes ago, Dopy25 said:

Oh look another seller inflating the market. Anyone thinking this actually sold for 1k....

I don't even know. 

Screenshot_20210904-092543.png

Let's see, in 2014 (Possibly 2015)  I sold a girl I worked with an N64, plus expansion pak, plus controller, plus Zelda for $25.  (They were spares for me).  She said she wanted it for her son,  then admitted she'd probably play it more.  She was a friend so that was a better deal than most...Still...(That guy's charging almost as much just for shipping!...Don't get me wrong the shipping these days would be high)...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

Let's see, in 2014 (Possibly 2015)  I sold a girl I worked with an N64, plus expansion pak, plus controller, plus Zelda for $25.  (They were spares for me).  She said she wanted it for her son,  then admitted she'd probably play it more.  She was a friend so that was a better deal than most...Still...(That guy's charging almost as much just for shipping!...Don't get me wrong the shipping these days would be high)...

I thought it was a typo so I sent multiple offers for around what other lots were selling at and each one was automatically declined. This seller was sticking to that price. Oddly enough it ended yesterday then was relisted at the same price only to sell today. 

Also I just bought a console with all the cables, ocarina of time, and Mario party for $50 the other day. People still think the going rate is $100 for a junker. Clean the sucker up yo. Jeez. I can't imagine spending 1000 on a 64. Maybe a whole jaguar setup with a ton of games. Haha.

Edited by Dopy25
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dopy25 said:

I thought it was a typo so I sent multiple offers for around what other lots were selling at and each one was automatically declined. This seller was sticking to that price. Oddly enough it ended yesterday then was relisted at the same price only to sell today. 

Also I just bought a console with all the cables, ocarina of time, and Mario party for $50 the other day. People still think the going rate is $100 for a junker. Clean the sucker up yo. Jeez. I can't imagine spending 1000 on a 64. Maybe a whole jaguar setup with a ton of games. Haha.

It Sold??

This is the problem.  This is why people do it.  No one should have paid anywhere near that...Then again he may have accepted some Best Offer...Does it say for how much? 

PS:  Is that on Facebook?   I don't know anything about that...

2 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

It Sold??

This is the problem.  This is why people do it.  No one should have paid anywhere near that...Then again he may have accepted some Best Offer...Does it say for how much? 

PS:  Is that on Facebook?   I don't know anything about that...

It's the ebay mobile app. It says sold and that there was 1 bid. It doesn't say if a best offer was accepted or not.

Interestingly enough, the second listing has been removed. If you click on the "relisted item" it will say it's been removed. I'm not sure if that still marks it as a completed listing or not.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-64-Video-Game-Console-/124872961871?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Screenshot_20210904-143232.png

Screenshot_20210904-143236.png

Edited by Dopy25
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Considering word has it on ebay someone sold the full n64 US set in UGC (cases) with nicely printed art for $33000 to some dolt... maybe?

The value of the entire set is nowhere near that with loose carts in clamshells, people over at VGS are going on about it currently trying to figure out if it was some rich Saudi who doesn't care other than to have it to overpay that badly, or is it an early sign of the apocalypse of game pricing to come??

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, martinez said:

A reasonably priced Atari Trakball https://www.ebay.com/itm/284450553462 Hmm, is it really new? Take a closer look at first pic https://i.ebayimg.com/d/w1600/pict/284450553462_/Atari-2600-TRAK-BALL-Video-Game-Controller-Complete.jpg ...or better don't ?

Friggen exhibitionists.

• Haha 1

Omg I found one for the lame... Also steal on shipping

Screenshot_20210919-205524.thumb.png.bd88f53080f10e17b3a790cadb7308bf.png

As far as the crazy. There is now a listing for "prototype" Dreamcast brand light guns for $9000. I'm thinking someone contacted them about a "low price" because I swear I saw them for $1000 the other day and thought it was ridiculously overpriced for some Dreamcast guns. I'm pretty sure original ones can be modified from pal to ntsc (or J to U?) And the same sticker/font duplicated. I don't see how those should be worth anywhere near that much.

• Haha 2

On 9/20/2021 at 6:45 PM, cvga said:

Hard to believe no one has snatched this up...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144210874307?hash=item2193a34fc3:g:hHYAAOSwUURg3mv9

I put this on my watch list just for fun and received an offer for 20% off. Tempting, especially with the additional coupon the seller offers but I haven't pulled the trigger yet :)

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2021 at 10:50 AM, 0078265317 said:

I know masterplay's are expensive but almost 1000 dollars is too much.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/353767104391?hash=item525e299f87:g:BSUAAOSwsJthjtXc

Hell I have one. I got it for free. I don't think I have the box or button though. Man I could clean up if I ever sold all my extra "stuff" on ebay.

4 hours ago, john_q_atari said:

Hell I have one. I got it for free. I don't think I have the box or button though. Man I could clean up if I ever sold all my extra "stuff" on ebay.

Or If we just bought one of everything extra (games, accessories) back then and kept it mint in box and warp.  Then resold it all today we would clean up nicely.

Edited by 0078265317
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, 0078265317 said:

The box is back.  But there are much better deals.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144286621200?hash=item2198271e10:g:hHYAAOSwUURg3mv9

That one is awesome. "Acceptable" condition with the picture totally cut out of the box. I am assuming the person listed that just to grab attention and thus advertise themselves as a seller for their other auction items. And $7.05 for shipping. Given the visible condition of the box why not just scribble an address on the box and add a stamp?

14 minutes ago, john_q_atari said:

That one is awesome. "Acceptable" condition with the picture totally cut out of the box. I am assuming the person listed that just to grab attention and thus advertise themselves as a seller for their other auction items. And $7.05 for shipping. Given the visible condition of the box why not just scribble an address on the box and add a stamp?

Weird, it show 6 dollars and 80 cent for me for the shipping.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2021 at 10:01 PM, 0078265317 said:

I already have a Krikzz but, Hell the price is right...As long as it works.  The one I bought for Game Boy was more like that,  Well...Here:  (Keep in mind I already have a pretty big group of GB games,  but this just gave me them all!)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274806975119?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=575045359299&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649