IGNORED

Funny / Stupid / Crazy / Lame Auction Listings

nofrills100

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2805999474661?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280599947466&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Play Breakout - For REAL!

haha - 'For Real!' for sure - that is a classic coincidence

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1404830142761?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140483014276&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

superultrarare console manual .... icon_rolleyes.gif

man this seller has stuff that I want, but prices that you could purchase a house with. Every time his items end I message him with a realistic offer, everytime he tells me how rare they are, and then relists them. icon_rolleyes.gif

nice links guys!

keep them coming!

man this seller has stuff that I want, but prices that you could purchase a house with. Every time his items end I message him with a realistic offer, everytime he tells me how rare they are, and then relists them. icon_rolleyes.gif

come on ... his v-carts are only 50-80$ each :D

By the way, did those come from Schitti? I think he has about 1 million copies of springer that he's using th buid a house with. aparently Atari carts last longer than bricks :D

so you're gonna buy all those boom bang carts? :D

:rolling: Nope, but Schitti might - if he needs more bricks :grin:

By the way, did those come from Schitti? I think he has about 1 million copies of springer that he's using th buid a house with. aparently Atari carts last longer than bricks :D

so you're gonna buy all those boom bang carts? :D

:rolling: Nope, but Schitti might - if he needs more bricks :grin:

I will build my house only with Atari 2600 Springer.

Of course PAL and NTSC

The Boom Bang are not very stable.

would you trust something titled 'boom bang' to build your house with?

'springer' on the other hand - has a lot more flexibility, especially in earthquake prone areas.

yeah, sounds more like the carts you should bury in front of your house as landmines for unwanted guests :D

would you trust something titled 'boom bang' to build your house with?

'springer' on the other hand - has a lot more flexibility, especially in earthquake prone areas.

yeah, sounds more like the carts you should bury in front of your house as landmines for unwanted guests icon_mrgreen.gif

little HES weapons of mass-distraction

• 2 weeks later...

1?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=180602376390&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

after you hit the BIN for $320 you only have to pay $100 for postage!

My favourite bit :

$100 shipping (IMPORTENT ONLY SHIP TO UK, EUROPE AND US AND AU, and canadaGermany and Japan) and australiaDo not message complaining about prices, these games are special to me however i have to let them go sadly.Also some of these games are quite hard to find even in AU.

Please note i will be away over XMAX so the atari 2600 wont be shipped untill after Xmas.

Thanks for understanding and happy buyers :)

post-23929-129266549999_thumb.jpg

Edited by nofrills100

is "until after" proper english? wouldn't you say "not before xmas"? ooh wait, correcting that mistake will probably cost me another 50$ because the auction text is for some very special atari games icon_mrgreen.gif

yes they are 'very special' ;) to him

so that means it's ok to:

1. overprice the items

2. overcharge for postage

3. potentially leave an open ended timeline for postage

4. describe the items with as many typos, spelling, and grammatical errors as possible

hey... the more I think about it... the better the listing sounds... might hit the BIN now!