IGNORED

Funny / Stupid / Crazy / Lame Auction Listings

nofrills100

It's alive! It does exist.

I have a Sunnyvale Light Sixer, and now find out there are Sunnyvale Four Switchers? When will it end?!

Maybe that is a Sunnyvale Jr. ?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1109982448071?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110998244807&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1110016446131?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=111001644613&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Al did you contact the seller to add these to the store while your updating it?

That's funny, I know exactly where they got the material for that, the bed sheet set from the 80s. Kind of something I assume a girl wouldn't want to wear, because, well, it was likely made from an old sheet some 12-year-old had a...dream on...

I am completely disturbed by this listing. I have that same feeling after seeing this that I do watching documentaries that show addicts shooting up. Scariest part? Austin, MN is only a short drive from me. I kind of want to check this out, just to get the scoop on how a person ends up with a bus full of discarded Apple equipment from twenty years ago....

Apple Mac computer collection vintage Parts Jobs 261077595969

I thought I had a lot of computers, but in comparison to that auction my collecting is not as out-of-hand as it could be. ; )

So why is Atariage only allowed to create reproductions for games like Alligator People and 2600 Halo? What's this "crap" that you speak of? And someone please define what the hell is a "fake" 2600 Halo? Is the version that Atariage made "fake"?

Halo 2600 is an original homebrew game created by Ed Fries, and we have an exclusive arrangement with Mr. Fries to produce copies of Halo 2600. Other copies being produced (such as yours) are "fake". I don't care what you do with Alligator People or the other hacks/protos you're making reproductions of.

..Al

Ok, if you don't have the time to produce them and/or sell them, I can make them for Atariage and ship them to you for store credit and you can sell them for the exact same price. That way, at least collectors can play them on their systems. That's really all everyone wants.

If you ask me, it's lame to be the exclusive disrtibuter of a game that you don't have time to create or sell if there really is a demand. I have ended the auction and will no longer sell this.

Ok, if you don't have the time to produce them and/or sell them, I can make them for Atariage and ship them to you for store credit and you can sell them for the exact same price. That way, at least collectors can play them on their systems. That's really all everyone wants.

If you ask me, it's lame to be the exclusive disrtibuter of a game that you don't have time to create or sell if there really is a demand. I have ended the auction and will no longer sell this.

I agree with you that part of the problem is there was a period of time where I didn't have enough time to make carts, and I know demand is out there. However, I now have the time and am physically producing a fair number of the carts and will be making them available shortly. I've invested quite a bit in professionally printed boxes and manuals as well, so this will be a very nice release of the game. I don't want people to have to pay $50+ for a copy of this game just for the cart alone. I will be putting copies on eBay and GameGavel with BINs for the same price I'll be selling them via AtariAge.

Thanks for your understanding.

..Al

• Like 1