Jump to content
nofrills100

Funny / Stupid / Crazy / Lame Auction Listings

Recommended Posts

Oh look another seller inflating the market. Anyone thinking this actually sold for 1k....

 

I don't even know. 

Screenshot_20210904-092543.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dopy25 said:

Oh look another seller inflating the market. Anyone thinking this actually sold for 1k....

 

I don't even know. 

Screenshot_20210904-092543.png

 

Let's see, in 2014 (Possibly 2015)  I sold a girl I worked with an N64, plus expansion pak, plus controller, plus Zelda for $25.  (They were spares for me).  She said she wanted it for her son,  then admitted she'd probably play it more.  She was a friend so that was a better deal than most...Still...(That guy's charging almost as much just for shipping!...Don't get me wrong the shipping these days would be high)...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

 

Let's see, in 2014 (Possibly 2015)  I sold a girl I worked with an N64, plus expansion pak, plus controller, plus Zelda for $25.  (They were spares for me).  She said she wanted it for her son,  then admitted she'd probably play it more.  She was a friend so that was a better deal than most...Still...(That guy's charging almost as much just for shipping!...Don't get me wrong the shipping these days would be high)...

I thought it was a typo so I sent multiple offers for around what other lots were selling at and each one was automatically declined. This seller was sticking to that price. Oddly enough it ended yesterday then was relisted at the same price only to sell today. 

 

Also I just bought a console with all the cables, ocarina of time, and Mario party for $50 the other day. People still think the going rate is $100 for a junker. Clean the sucker up yo. Jeez. I can't imagine spending 1000 on a 64. Maybe a whole jaguar setup with a ton of games. Haha.

Edited by Dopy25
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dopy25 said:

I thought it was a typo so I sent multiple offers for around what other lots were selling at and each one was automatically declined. This seller was sticking to that price. Oddly enough it ended yesterday then was relisted at the same price only to sell today. 

 

Also I just bought a console with all the cables, ocarina of time, and Mario party for $50 the other day. People still think the going rate is $100 for a junker. Clean the sucker up yo. Jeez. I can't imagine spending 1000 on a 64. Maybe a whole jaguar setup with a ton of games. Haha.

It Sold??

 

This is the problem.  This is why people do it.  No one should have paid anywhere near that...Then again he may have accepted some Best Offer...Does it say for how much? 

 

PS:  Is that on Facebook?   I don't know anything about that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

It Sold??

 

This is the problem.  This is why people do it.  No one should have paid anywhere near that...Then again he may have accepted some Best Offer...Does it say for how much? 

 

PS:  Is that on Facebook?   I don't know anything about that...

It's the ebay mobile app. It says sold and that there was 1 bid. It doesn't say if a best offer was accepted or not.

 

Interestingly enough, the second listing has been removed. If you click on the "relisted item" it will say it's been removed. I'm not sure if that still marks it as a completed listing or not.

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-64-Video-Game-Console-/124872961871?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Screenshot_20210904-143232.png

Screenshot_20210904-143236.png

Edited by Dopy25
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering word has it on ebay someone sold the full n64 US set in UGC (cases) with nicely printed art for $33000 to some dolt... maybe?

 

The value of the entire set is nowhere near that with loose carts in clamshells, people over at VGS are going on about it currently trying to figure out if it was some rich Saudi who doesn't care other than to have it to overpay that badly, or is it an early sign of the apocalypse of game pricing to come??

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg I found one for the lame... Also steal on shipping

 

Screenshot_20210919-205524.thumb.png.bd88f53080f10e17b3a790cadb7308bf.png

 

 

As far as the crazy. There is now a listing for "prototype" Dreamcast brand light guns for $9000. I'm thinking someone contacted them about a "low price" because I swear I saw them for $1000 the other day and thought it was ridiculously overpriced for some Dreamcast guns. I'm pretty sure original ones can be modified from pal to ntsc (or J to U?) And the same sticker/font duplicated. I don't see how those should be worth anywhere near that much.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...