IGNORED

Funny / Stupid / Crazy / Lame Auction Listings

nofrills100

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1508583236361?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150858323636&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

The seller wants nearly $20 for shipping. If it were that much I'd have it shipped in an armor truck.

Either incorrect link, or the auction was removed.

Link works for me. It's a VGA95 sealed Mario Party 3 for $39,999.99. Plus shipping ($27.40 for me).

Pshhhhh ... Chump change. I carry twice that much in my wallet, and at least that much again in my sock. I give $500 daily to the bum I walk past on the street. Yeah, I can afford that.

I always hear sellers on other sites who list stuff like this claim they set the price so high because it attracts buyers to their other more reasonably priced items. To me, it has completely the opposite effect. I assume they are completely unreasonable and won't even bother to make an offer on anything or bid on their other stuff.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1508583236361?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150858323636&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

The seller wants nearly $20 for shipping. If it were that much I'd have it shipped in an armor truck.

• 4 weeks later...

What a great package for $5 BIN

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3007717000931?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300771700093&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

oh..... but the postage!!

someone got stung there!!

Please fill in the blanks. There is no shipping info in the description. :?

Click "See all details" under Shipping. AU $125.

Yup, I promise the buyer didn't even see that when they bought it -- having to click the tab for shipping, select the country and zip, and then see it is more work then most people have to do. And that's what the seller was counting on, I promise. Scumbag seller. :mad:

Yup, I promise the buyer didn't even see that when they bought it -- having to click the tab for shipping, select the country and zip, and then see it is more work then most people have to do. And that's what the seller was counting on, I promise. Scumbag seller. :mad:

Yeah, that's pretty sneaky. Worthy of reporting, in my opinion.

Yeah, I had to search

Yeah, that's pretty sneaky. Worthy of reporting, in my opinion.

Yeah, I had to take a little time searching to find the shipping and that was only because nofrills100 mentioned it and I was curious.

There's a Tomy Pocket game I've been eyeing (Fishing one). It's in lousy condition, but I really want that particular one. The seller constantly changes the minimum bid and Buy It Now price. The shipping, however, is $9.99 "Economy". Probably most of you know Tomy Pocket games, but they are small enough to fit in your pocket. Not "small" by today's standards, of course. Still, it would cost less than $3.00 First Class in a padded envelope. Now the seller has it paired with an electronic Football game, but there is a photo of a different Fishing game in much better condition than the one he or she's had for sale all this time. I inquired about it, and the seller just responded there was only one Fishing game. Didn't address the discrepancy in the photos at all. I'll wait for a better one.

Edited by Miss 2600

Shipping all that stuff overseas would definitely cost quite a bit...

Yes,Australia is one of the most expensive places to ship from.

It is a never ending cause of frustration giving shipping quotes to buyers overseas,a lot of the time they thing I am adding extra to make a bit more money,when in fact a lot of the times I quote them less than the actual shipping cost.

Guess you guys missed this part:

Item location: Roselands, Australia

Shipping all that stuff overseas would definitely cost quite a bit...

International shipping is not an option.

$125 is shipping within Australia!!!

The postage on some of his other items is equally as whacky!

I don't live far from Roselands, but I bet he would have spat the dummy if i'd bought it for $5 and insisted on picking it up