IGNORED

Show me your collection

Htbaa

Looking at those pics (any of them) makes me want to bite my fingers off. Why you ask well in my sig is a list of my consoles but I have hardly any games let me demostrate.....I have a whopping 3 DC games Jag games (that are goood) 4 the most games I have for a system is for PS2 (I have like 9 games and like 20+ PSX games)All my games are on a 3 shelf book case that is like 3 3/4 by 2 ft. You guys are god-like I truely respect your collections.

I have to admit, the collections here have been inspiring.

Looking it over, I believe the only two things I would like to get for the Jaguar in the future would be a 4 meg Alpine cart, since I am starting to get the bug to start coding, and a rotary controller.

Aside from that, I'm fine with what I have. I would like to stumble across the carts and games I am currently missing, but I think I have all the good titles currently. Thus the reason why I want to get a Alpine... time to make more good titles. :)

That, and I really wouldn't mind getting one of Matthias' ethernet cartridges when they come out.

Doctor Clu

(PS: I have a birthday coming up... hehehe...)

i have every jag game made, and some not..., anyway,

i even have an entire case of blue lightning, eveything in mint condition,

i have 2 hard plastic jaguar cases from blockbuster, i'm down to

one working cd rom as the other one just stopped working... :?

four working jag units and one non working...

i have about 25 to 30 jag machine and game ads out of magazines

that i have yet put in frames, all the ones in the picture are actual

jaguar posters two full size, two smaller ones then some 20" and

finally a bunch of 11 x 8.5.

anyway, i also have three dreamcast units with 200 games, wont

bore you with more, here is a photo of my poster collection all

in nice frames to protect them.......

jagposter.jpg[/url]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks! Thinking of modifying the Dream Station setup for the Jag a bit more in the future.

The biggest challenge in the Jag realm is how to store carts in a way that you can easily find your game later. Anyone come up with good solutions for this?

This is my first post here!

I just bought a Atari Jaguar yesterday, so i don't have a big Atari Jaguar collection (yet) ;)

AtariJaguar_17jan.jpg

- Atari Jaguar

- Tempest 2000

- Theme park

- NBA Jam

- Bubsy

- Sensible soccer

- Rayman

- Zool 2

- Cannon Fodder

Everything is complete with manual and box :dunce: !

Not a bad start, though you do have and abundance of 2D games and a shortage of cool 3D ones (except for Tempest) . NBA Jam is about the pinnacle of Sports games on the Jag, it's not a huge sports system. But at least you got some cool games like Cannon Fodder and Rayman too. Your stars are definately Tempest, NBA Jam, Cannon Fodder and Rayman. the rest are just average at best. Just don't make the mistake of thinking what you got is as good as it gets. You can do much better. But a good start none the less. Personally, I like all the games you have listed, they are all fun to me, that is except Them Park which I don't have.

Just ask in the Jaguar forum what games to look for based on what kind you like, or just what is the best for the Jag, everyone will be happy to help you expand your collection with great games and avoid the bad ones.

• 2 weeks later...

No pic of just the Jag stuff as most of the boxes are...well...boxed up. But here's a list:

AvP, Blue Lightning, Brutal Sports Football, Bubsy, Checkered Flag, Cybermorph, Doom (x2), Defender 2000, Dragon's Lair, Fever Pitch Soccer, Fight For Life, Flip Out, Highlander, Hover Strike, Iron Soldier, Kasumi Ninja, Missile Command 3D, NBA Jam: TE, Pitfall: TMA, Power Drive Rally, Primal Rage, Raiden, Ruiner Pinball, Space Ace, Super Burnout, Supercross 3D, Tempest 2000, Trevor McFur, Ultra Vortek, Val d'Isere, Vid Grid, White Men Can't Jump, Zool 2.

Two Jags with a Jaglink, one Jag CD. Team Tap, Pro Controller. I'm trying to make my wife understand why I need to start picking up the expensive stuff now.

Plenty of other vintage stuff in the attic...yay for my parents who had the foresight to get me a "Heavy Sixer" when I was a kid. :D

Here's my setup and yes, everything's hooked up.

f5586651.jpg