IGNORED

Show me your collection

Htbaa

Hmm, they show up just fine on my screen. Let me try posting them as attachments....I'll just test this and if it doesn't work, then I'll just edit this post

Oh yeah! That's awesome.

I don't know why linked pics don't show up sometimes for different people. :? Once, in Off Topic, someone was complaining that they couldn't see pics and they were clear as day on my cpu.

Weird :P

Oh yeah! That's awesome.

Haha, now i'm quoting myself. :D

All that stuff is great! I hate to be bias, (no I don't ;) ) but that Jag and CD player w/ Doom plugged in looks fantastic! Mmm, and that BattleSphere classic sitting there on that box... *drool*

Man, that's a lot of loose Jag carts in that container. I wish there had been a label for the top rounded part of the carts so they could be shelved on end with a way to identify them easily.

And that's a damn fine Lynx w/ carrying case ya got there, too. :)

Maybe I enjoy pics of other people's collections a little too much :ponder:

Maybe I enjoy pics of other people's collections a little too much :ponder:

I know how you feel. Makes for a lot of coveting :wink:

I agree that it would be nice if you could identify the Jag carts from above, it'd make things much easier. I've found that the tupperware containers are pretty good for storing games however. I've almost got a complete Jag collection, I just lack a few like Trevor McFur, both soccer games and Breakout 2k, and Painter

Lucky me that I have two Jags for right now, the other one that you see in the pic isn't mine though, it's a friend's who left his Jag here with Doom. He doesn't seem to be too concerned about it though as it's been here for about three months...I may as well send him a check for $30 and thank him for the gift :roll: I really wish I had a second copy of BSphere though.

I still have a long way to go on collecting though(as most of us do :P ), I'd really like to get some more Lynx and 7800 games. Good thing my wife likes games so I don't have to worry about her throwing any of it out.

:D

Hey Shaggy, that looks like a Samsung N2000 Nuon DVD player, but what's that underneath it? Is that a Streammaster?

Actually its just my VCR...I wish it was a Streammaster though :wink:

You're right about the Samsung, the good ol' N2000. I was one of the first to get one, at least back at the time I was the first to report getting one amongst the online community from what I can remember. I had to pay the hefty price of $500 for it though and had to wait from when I got it in June 2000 until Dec. 2000 to get the first games. That sucked, but at least VM Labs hooked me up with a Next Tetris demo disc to kill some time with.

These days it has problems reading some discs with insignificant scratches on them though. (namely rentals)

Nowadays I'm looking to get a Samsung N501, unfortunately it was released after I was gone out of the country so I missed it and IS3. IS3 is pratically impossible to find, but I'm hopeful about the N501. I'd like to try out all the homebrew games :cool: :)

My collection of Atari stuff is weak compared to most of you on here.

But here is a link to some pics of my stuff.

http://www.hillsoftware.com/Atari/stuff/stuff.html

Thats some very lovely "stuff" there hehe, but I think what I envy most (apart from the TT) is the floorspace. When I get my room redone (this week hopefully) I'll post some piccies of mine but they'll all have to be closeups since I wont be able to get into a position to take a wide angle.

My beautiful beastie... the (K series) Jag has region switch with led mod (ie led changes to indicate region), and tripple boot rom on a rotary switch (normal, '94 (green) stub, and bjl), it also has the cart insert pins soldered together (so it can boot to bjl without a cartridge inserted) and an smd resistor across the bottom of the stop cable header pins (so I dont need to put a resistor on the end of the stop cable when booting without the alpine, had some lovely weird bugs before that was added hehe).

All thanks to the one and only Stone, the only person I'd trust to mod my alpine (which now has the oh so helpful remote reset mod, thanx :)).

post-605-1070682880_thumb.jpg

My controller box, which was very tidy earlier... ho hum, things never stay tidy in my house :P

Oh yes, and Leander for ST sitting there too, thanks to Nick H and his evil plastic-draining ways :P... gotta set up an ST sometime soon to play it... if only I had the room :(.

post-605-1070683250_thumb.jpg

SWEET STUFF T!

Lookin' very good.....How many rotaries are buried in that controller box????  :)

Jason

Hehe, actually just the one, the ones I sell I keep in much better conditions piled up in their boxes still.

Hey!

Nice collection pics, Tyrant. :)  Among everything else, I like the way those monitors are set up like that.  

And yeah, nice wallpaper. :D

She is rather cute isnt she? :)

The two 16" monitors on the left are my main pc, the 15" on the right is my JagDev box, and sitting under it, but not connected yet, is my xcom:tftd box, a 486 with sound card and internal speakers, the only way to play tftd is on a 486 hehe, I just wish I could work out how to deal with lobstermen :(.

• 3 weeks later...

i only have 4 atari jag games

hoverstike avp doom zoop

all are complete except i am missing the overlay for the marine in avp and everything is in good cond excep avp's box is a little worn out. i'll try to get a pic of my whole game collection. i have

Jaguar

Jaguar cd ---i dunno if it works needs ac cord i need to buy a

genesis for just the cord

3do-18 games still in mail got from ebay :)

gamecube-3

NES-7

GBA-1 sad but its castlevania cotm

PS2-3 plus over 20 ps games and lots of demo disks both ps and ps2

Saturn-10 3 in mail

telegames-below

atari 2600-8

game.com-2 rest i dunno

hopefully an xbox for christmas :D i'll try to send a pic after christmas and such

and i dont count pc games

Here's just the Jaguar section of my games collection :) I also have the boxes for the console and the JagCd, but I didnt' bother taking a pic of those, if you want to see what they look like just scroll up. :D This is one of 3 of my systems that everything I get must be complete or I don't want it. This, N64 and NeoGeo fit this bill.

JustJag.jpg