IGNORED

Show me your collection

Htbaa

Nuts...I can't find the "Edit" button. I used the wrong image host.

setup.jpg

And the rest of the stuff:

Gamecube

Xbox

PS2

N64 (thinking of adding a 64DD)

Dreamcast

Not hooked up are:

Atari VCS (original "Heavy Sixer")

NES

SNES

Intellivision

Atari and Coleco Pong machines

Handhelds:

Game Boy Color

Game Boy Advance

Virtual Boy

Not a bad start, though you do have and abundance of 2D games and a shortage of cool 3D ones (except for Tempest) . NBA Jam is about the pinnacle of Sports games on the Jag, it's not a huge sports system. But at least you got some cool games like Cannon Fodder and Rayman too. Your stars are definately Tempest, NBA Jam, Cannon Fodder and Rayman. the rest are just average at best. Just don't make the mistake of thinking what you got is as good as it gets. You can do much better. But a good start none the less. Personally, I like all the games you have listed, they are all fun to me, that is except Them Park which I don't have.

Just ask in the Jaguar forum what games to look for based on what kind you like, or just what is the best for the Jag, everyone will be happy to help you expand your collection with great games and avoid the bad ones.

Well I'm not a real big Atari collector, this and a Atari 2600 are my only Atari consoles.

I just bumped on to this JAguar deal and couldn't let it. So i'm not hard looking for some games, maybe if I see some cool cheap ones I'll buy them. That's all :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Heres my games collection most obtained via eBay a few years ago when atari games got really cheap for a while - I think a load were found in Holland like Atari Karts, Ruiner pinball, Iron soldier, Bubsy & Iwar all boxed & sealed at around $12 each.

post-2200-1119981880_thumb.jpg

Next my 4 main core consoles I use the front 2 regularly 1 NTSC US and one UK PAL - I like to vary the LED power light colors occasionally :D , I have 6 Boxed Jags in the attic plus a further 8 unboxed picked up at car boot fairs and flea markets in varying degrees of completeness - these are my unwitting victims for my experiments Muahahahahahaha. If I get the chance in the next few days Ill drag em out for an airing and quick photo.

post-2200-1119982061_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Chris C.

Well I went up in the attic and my memory was faulty Theres 10 boxed Jags and 4 loose ones, I enclose a pic of my JagJoybox which allows you to use a joystick on the jag for Blue Lightning, as you still have the pad overlay buttons on the adaptor box I guess it would work with any flying type shootemup.

post-2200-1120149463_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Chris C.

Oog so many people here have 2 or more jag CD's, no wonder I can't find one for a decent price. lol

884329[/snapback]

yeah it took me several months for me to get my hands on one at the price that I was willing to pay. Hang in there, one will pop-up with your name on it!

Oog so many people here have 2 or more jag CD's, no wonder I can't find one for a decent price. lol

884329[/snapback]

yeah it took me several months for me to get my hands on one at the price that I was willing to pay. Hang in there, one will pop-up with your name on it!

884469[/snapback]

Yep they still crop up. I purchased 3 of the 4 I have now as broken returns from a guy in NY who had a skipfull of them back in 2000, I managed to repair all 3 of them thanks to Linkovitch's very helpfull online CD repair guides.

At the time as broken they cost me 25 bucks each and another 40 bucks shipping to the UK.

Ah those were the days!

Cheers

Chris C

I have 2 units as well. But that was because I could get 2 broken units very cheap from Songbird. I managed to fix one, but it still has some spin problems. The other one spins my discs just fine, but doesn't read them.

I have 2 units as well. But that was because I could get 2 broken units very cheap from Songbird. I managed to fix one, but it still has some spin problems. The other one spins my discs just fine, but doesn't read them.

884736[/snapback]

Spin problems - have you tried lifting up the central spindle gently with your fingernail till it clicks, many CD's are written off as U/S because this has been pushed down and jammed or rubs slowing it down, on the other - Have you tried tweaking the lazer tracking or failing that replacing the Lazer unit as described by Linkovitch?

Cheers

Chris C

what??? wher can I??? how???

SweeeeeeeeT

Well I went up in the attic and my memory was faulty Theres 10 boxed Jags and 4 loose ones, I enclose a pic of my JagJoybox which allows you to use a joystick on the jag for Blue Lightning, as you still have the pad overlay buttons on the adaptor box I guess it would work with any flying type shootemup.

post-2200-1120149463_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Chris C.

883540[/snapback]

just a couple toys

also have added 6~7 more games

also i have 7~10 ? games (not pictured) for my lynx 1 ...somewhere

the only good thing about growing up i can now buy the junk i wanted as a kid

please see my gallery for pics of my latest CoCo2 (in box) collection addition

889503[/snapback]

Ya, as a kid I would always have to sell my old systems and games to buy the new ones. Now I can buy all the shit back on Ebay! ....and then some.. :D