IGNORED

Show me your collection

Htbaa

what??? wher can I??? how???

SweeeeeeeeT

Well I went up in the attic and my memory was faulty Theres 10 boxed Jags and 4 loose ones, I enclose a pic of my JagJoybox which allows you to use a joystick on the jag for Blue Lightning, as you still have the pad overlay buttons on the adaptor box I guess it would work with any flying type shootemup.

post-2200-1120149463_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Chris C.

883540[/snapback]

889507[/snapback]

Uhhhh... being that I like alternate controllers... please tell us more about this adaptor box. :D

what??? wher can I??? how???

SweeeeeeeeT

Well I went up in the attic and my memory was faulty Theres 10 boxed Jags and 4 loose ones, I enclose a pic of my JagJoybox which allows you to use a joystick on the jag for Blue Lightning, as you still have the pad overlay buttons on the adaptor box I guess it would work with any flying type shootemup.

Cheers,

Chris C.

883540[/snapback]

Uhhhh... being that I like alternate controllers... please tell us more about this adaptor box. :D

Indeed, I too am most curious, both about the stick, and its interface. I wasn't aware that Blue Lightning had code for analog input. Is it the "raw" form (k-series, requires the ADC on the Jag), or "encoded" (m-series, ADC in the controller) ? Who made this adaptor, where did you get it, etc?

Here's one side.. You can find the jaguar down there. Look harder! ^_^

I wish I could include pics of the CD but I don't have one.. And I only have a handfull of beat up carts that I saved from a looser I met at gamestop trying to sell his Jaguar stuff. Ohh he sold it alright ^_^

System with AvsP, Doom, Tempest2K, Ultra Vortek, Checkered Flag, Zool 2, Dino Dudes, Kasumi Ninja, and Iron Soldier 1.

All for 40 bucks!

Oh and it was also my first system that I replaced the red led with a blue one.

After that, I've done lights, fiber optics, and kustom paint in several systems, mine and for customers ^_^

toys1.jpg

Oh and just recently, I had a few changes made. The genesis 3 is out, and a Genesis+Sega CD took its place. Also, the N64 there has the ULTRA 64 logo, and the Gamecube is my own Kustom Hello Kitty edition. And theres now a 3DO under the Duo. And the Orange PS2, theres a kid who won't leave me alone, he wants it BAD!

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers,

Chris C.

883540[/snapback]

Still want to find out more about this. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just received my Jaguar collection today.  This is my meager beginning.

Nice place to start out at. I see AVP, Power Drive Ralley, Atari Karts, and Raiden. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

975659[/snapback]

Very nice! Those are some fun titles indeed. It is not so how many you have, but what you have. :D

Might need to try Atari Karts one day, but for now Merlin Racing (the sequel kinda, made by the same people for the Nuon) will have to do. ;) Love Merlin Racing so would love to see Atari Karts for that reason.

Here is my collection currently.. the Jag setup and the 800 XL setup.

post-4709-1135746814_thumb.jpg

post-4709-1135746969_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...