IGNORED

What the heck is this?

EricDeLee

Eric, if you don't mind my asking, are you able to create a manual based on original documents? I.e. when you got all of your materials for EOTB, did it include the rough drafts of the documentation as it was being written? I'm just curious. If you want to make me wait until you're closer to a release, I can understand that too. :)

Hopefully Dracula 512k and Dungeon Slayers will be next ;)

I'd love to see that Dracula 512K version

I am STILL holding out hope for the Relief Pitcher in the future. And also the AvP with the 3 characters.

You know somebody has Dracula 512 right? ;)

?!?!? I didn't think that was the case... WOW! Nice to know!

I wish that person would contact me! LOL

I found this in my bedroom... I have no clue as to what it could be.

:)

post-3390-129186071493_thumb.jpg

Heads up... as much as I would love to accept all PMs and questions... my PM box just can't handle it right now! LOL I need to clean that up and will be happy to talk to anyone after that. Right now though... this is all of the information that I have. I'll announce everything after the holidays or a bit later including a release date and everything. Please understand, I'd prefer to have everything ready PRIOR to accepting payments/pre-orders/etc. This will make things easier on me, you and everyone! Until then, PLEASE support the other members of this forum and buy up the great releases coming out! Solitaire is a great release, so is Poker and HotDog! Please support these products and review them for everyone! It is amazing to see how many games are coming out... please support these games to ensure others will be released in the future!

Thanks!

Whats the deal with Dracula 512?, i had never heard of it.

Bigger version than the one that was released. I thought I read somewhere that it had a save capability as well. Not really sure though. I am sure someone here has more info on it. I don't know much about it, nor did I know someone had their paws on a copy of one! :)