IGNORED

Mystery Package - $40

eightbit

After all of the buying and selling I have done this year, of course I am left with a bunch of video game related odds and ends. Not junk mind you, but some really GOOD stuff. So, I am throwing it all into a flat rate priority mail box and sending it to the first person to paypal me $40. You are guaranteed to receive some very nice stuff and it *will* be worth more than $40, I promise you that! PM if you want it!

• Like 3

If this package is coming from Eightbit...you can guarantee you are getting a great dealio on some nice gaming gear...I've made several honest trades with Eight and always seem to get more than I expected......

You send this guy $40 in paypal funds and you will get your money worth....

(whoever buys this...make a video of the unwrapping..you will be pleased...post it here?)

• Like 1

If this package is coming from Eightbit...you can guarantee you are getting a great dealio on some nice gaming gear...I've made several honest trades with Eight and always seem to get more than I expected......

Oh yeah, I too have bought a "few" things from him - always excellent, especially the quality. Didn't mean in infer otherwise. Just wondering if it was classic gaming gear or modern... ;)

Oh yeah, I too have bought a "few" things from him - always excellent, especially the quality. Didn't mean in infer otherwise. Just wondering if it was classic gaming gear or modern... icon_wink.gif

I see what you are saying...:

Is it classic gaming, pc or new age? Or is it just a great mix of the lot....wires games, posters? Maybe a cake with a shiv so they will let me leave prison?