IGNORED

Lord of the Dungeon Release by CollectorVision

retroillucid

Here's an update for Lord of the Dungeon:

All boxes has been glued & assembled, the only thing remain to do is modify the cartridge shell so the PCB fit well

That's the point of the update, it took me about 20mins to modify one cartridge shell, put the PCB in, put the srews in place then apply the label

I've to make 50 of them, so 20mins X 50 shells = about 15 hours of works before shipping

OR:

I can send them without being modified, and you modify the cartridge shell yourself wich will take you 20mins

I'll post photos (guide) on how to do it (only a tab is needed to be remove)

If people don't mind, I'll ship them un-modified , otherwise contact me to tell me that you don't mind waiting but absolutely want the cartridge shell modified

post-11933-12951355183_thumb.png

• Like 1

I can remove a tab

Here's an update for Lord of the Dungeon:

All boxes has been glued & assembled, the only thing remain to do is modify the cartridge shell so the PCB fit well

That's the point of the update, it took me about 20mins to modify one cartridge shell, put the PCB in, put the srews in place then apply the label

I've to make 50 of them, so 20mins X 50 shells = about 15 hours of works before shipping

OR:

I can send them without being modified, and you modify the cartridge shell yourself wich will take you 20mins

I'll post photos (guide) on how to do it (only a tab is needed to be remove)

If people don't mind, I'll ship them un-modified , otherwise contact me to tell me that you don't mind waiting but absolutely want the cartridge shell modified

Hey 5-11! Way to go! Saving time is just what J-F needed!

Thanks for the update! I guess the games are going to start shipping this week?!?!? Woo hoo!!

It would have gone from 5 minutes down to 0 minutes if I hadn't made a mistake on the original boards, so you can blame me and thank me... .

• Like 1

Thanks for the update! I guess the games are going to start shipping this week?!?!? Woo hoo!!

It would have gone from 5 minutes down to 0 minutes if I hadn't made a mistake on the original boards, so you can blame me and thank me... .

Yeah, we should all blame you BECAUSE NOW, people won't have to spend hundred dollars for the LotD cartridge ;) :P

Yeah, we should all blame you BECAUSE NOW, people won't have to spend hundred dollars for the LotD cartridge ;) :P

Unless they need both the old and new versions now... .

Every copies has been assembled, starting shipping next week! icon_mrgreen.gificon_shades.gif

Have they been shipped? I'm super excited to try out a Coleco game thats:

an RPG! Always enjoyed RPGS!!

and a game that features a battery back up!!

And let's not forget the fun to read manual (aren't all manuals fun to read? maybe that's just me! lol) and the included map!!

I have my graph (mapping) paper ready!! lol

What's the good word J-F?

Every copies has been assembled, starting shipping next week! icon_mrgreen.gificon_shades.gif

And let's not forget the fun to read manual (aren't all manuals fun to read? maybe that's just me! lol) and the included map!!

I've just recently moved to a new place, packing stuff, and now unpacking stuff :|

The good news is pretty much everything is done by now, well, almost

We were not supposed to move rignt now but would had in June anyway, so we found this new place and the owner gave us a free month, so we jumped on it

I'm indeed start shipping tomorwow if I can bring back my packaging stuff (shipping boxes,bubble wrap etc..)

Worst case will be monday

I've just recently moved to a new place, packing stuff, and now unpacking stuff :|

The good news is pretty much everything is done by now, well, almost

We were not supposed to move rignt now but would had in June anyway, so we found this new place and the owner gave us a free month, so we jumped on it

I'm indeed start shipping tomorwow if I can bring back my packaging stuff (shipping boxes,bubble wrap etc..)

Worst case will be monday

Great news - and I hope everything works out well in your new place.