IGNORED

Looking for PAL / PAL-60 variants of these games

maiki

Pal60 Gravitar was done a couple of years ago. The ship and score/logo colors are based off bit positions in variables, tho...so those didn't make the conversion.

Pal60 Squeeze Box is in the Supercharger thread (also done a couple of years ago).

Batari was working on a PAL Mr.Do's Castle here, but I don't know if he ever posted it.

I am speechless. You seem to be converting them with a single wave of your hand...

Could you please possibly help me getting the colors right in Burger Time for PAL60?

btimep60.bin - This is (your?) scanlines fix version.

btimep60hacking.bin - And this is my old attempt with some colors wrong (especially the burgers need different colors) BUT with some colors changed by purpose (scores + bottom + white sprites, possibly platforms all OK!).

btimep60.bin

btimep60hacking.bin

I didn't do Burgertime (at least I don't think I did...because of the E7 banking scheme). There might be a reason that the colors were not corrected for PAL (like what happened in Gravitar).

Pete Rose Baseball. This one was a pain to disassemble (and not everything is currently marked)...but I think I got all the color data converted.

Pete_Rose_Baseball(F6).zip

Yeah, Pete Rose Baseball had such a long configuration file. I remember the last bank went on forever! Here is my disassembly I did a couple of years ago , but I'm not sure if it helps anymore.

PeteRoseBaseball(re).zip

There is also a PAL version of Pete Rose Baseball (HES) that has never been dumped. Not too sure why, it's on eBay.au quite a lot.

I really appreciate your effort and time.

As for the Burger Time, I remember I was trying to get the burgers right but since I don't understand the flow of the program I could only play with the TIA registers...

this is the NTSC version if I am not mistaken:

2n9xgxt.jpg

this is the same code on PAL60

atub6f.jpg

and this is my hack on PAL60 - the pink bottom of burgers has to be done if possible but I don't know how...

2a7vgh2.jpg

Edited by maiki

BurgerTime, PAL60:

BurgerTime (PAL60).zip

This will probably need some more testing. I hacked it with HOM3. I also put the scanline count to 262, as the old scanline count was 261. I'm not sure if odd number of scanlines = color loss for this case, but better safe than sorry.

Edited by Omegamatrix