IGNORED

FS: Alcazar for Colecovision, maybe other rare ones, too

tillenterprises

Hello, I've been looking at some of my game collection and my checkbook, and come to realization that I may have to part with a few games. I have Alcazar: The Forgotten Fortress by Activision, complete in box for Colecovision. I bought it almost a decade ago from Telegames, before they discontinued selling "classic" game software in 2004. I have no idea what it's worth, but I thought I would mention it here first to see if anybody has any interest before putting it up on ebay. I also have a few other games in the box or case that are hard to find for Colecovision that I may have to part with, including Campaign '84 in the box (no manual), Flipper Slipper, Oil's Well, Telly Turtle, Facemaker, Jukebox, Wacky Word Games, and some others that I'm not 100% sure I want to sell, but I would be open to offers. By the way, I also have Conquest of the WOrld, Quest for the Rings, and Wall Street Fortune Hunt for Odyssey2. I believe they are complete. Please feel free to contact me at joe@tillenterprises.com if you have any interest, if not, I'll probably just put them up on eBay this week. Thanks!

Edited by tillenterprises

Hello, I've been looking at some of my game collection and my checkbook, and come to realization that I may have to part with a few games. I have Alcazar: The Forgotten Fortress by Activision, complete in box for Colecovision. I bought it almost a decade ago from Telegames, before they discontinued selling "classic" game software in 2004. I have no idea what it's worth, but I thought I would mention it here first to see if anybody has any interest before putting it up on ebay. I also have a few other games in the box or case that are hard to find for Colecovision that I may have to part with, including Campaign '84 in the box (no manual), Flipper Slipper, Oil's Well, Telly Turtle, Facemaker, Jukebox, Wacky Word Games, and some others that I'm not 100% sure I want to sell, but I would be open to offers. By the way, I also have Conquest of the WOrld, Quest for the Rings, and Wall Street Fortune Hunt for Odyssey2. I believe they are complete. Please feel free to contact me at joe@tillenterprises.com if you have any interest, if not, I'll probably just put them up on eBay this week. Thanks!

PM sent