IGNORED

stjames88

djpubba

• 4 weeks later...

I did an excellent trade with stjames88! He sent me an Atari 2600 jr with games (he threw in extras) in nearly flawless condition. It came with a classic joystick, and a modern adapter instead of the switchbox (a plus). In return, I sent him Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (preorder edition) for the 360. He shipped priority, everything was super-fast and een better that expected. I look forward to doing more business with this dealer.

Edited by toptenmaterial

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a bunch of manuals from stjames88. The transaction was smoooooooth (can't have enough 'o's). Great communication, excellent packing, and super-quick shipping. Heartily recommended. Thanks, stjames88!

• Like 1

Bought a PSone and the GTA trilogy from James. It was a credit card transaction, illustrating that he is trustworthy and careful with sensitive financial information. Shipped quickly and safely (priority). On top of that he threw in TONS of extra stuff! Thanks, will certainly continue to do business with this guy! :) :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Another great transaction with James. Bought a Gamecube w/Game Boy Player and a bunch of GBA games. This gentleman actually owns a real video game store (one of those places where you enter and buy stuff). As such, he is a true professional. Trustworthy with a debit card transaction. He is among a handful who I have encountered online who I can always trust to give me the absolute best deal, and certainly a better deal than I could find locally.

Edited by toptenmaterial
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

James donated an Atari 2600 and games with controllers to our store's charity auction. We used it to create a "Time Capsule" with some other items and so far the high bid is $300! :thumbsup: 100% of the proceeds go to breast cancer research, and with his help the auction will boost our total raised to over $3,000! :) Thanks!

• 1 month later...