IGNORED

ALL SOLD - CLOSE/DELETE

purduecrum

All tested. Most were recently obtained in an eBay lot. I'll sell them individually, but would prefer that they go as a lot. Make offers.

List:

• Mean 18 Ultimate Golf
  • Winter Games - awesome label condition
  • Joust
  • Ballblazer
  • Crack'ed - SOLD
  • Touchdown Football
  • Jinks
  • Realsports Baseball
  • Desert Falcon - SOLD
  • Super Huey
  • Xevious

7800_A.jpg

7800_B.jpg

7800_C.jpg

7800_D.jpg

7800_E.jpg

I also have a copy of Mean 18 Ultimate Golf, but please take note that I've had difficulty testing this particular cartridge. I have been able to play a round of 18 (I was 2 over par) but it took about 10 attempts to get the game to load. Even after cleaning the game was temperamental. The cover label is in awesome condition and the end label has a little crease down the middle. If you have any further concerns, please let me know, the last thing I want is an unhappy fellow AA member.

Update: I have found that inserting the cart all of the way down and then wiggling it out just a hair makes it a much more reliable cart.

mean18.jpg

Edited by purduecrum

I suggest maybe folding a dollar bill up and using it as a DIY burnishing tool on those Mean 18 contacts. It's an ancient chinese secret... actually it's an old-timer's trick I picked up being an electrician. Works better than a pencil eraser while doing no harm to the contacts, unlike a pencil eraser. Hopefully it can get rid of the cold natured tendencies of your Mean 18 cart and get you a little more money to boot.

Update <bump> on the Mean 18 cart. I've been experimenting with it and I have found that if I push the cart all of the way down and then wiggle it out just a hair, that it is much more reliable. Anyone have a similar experience with another cart? I'm pretty sure it is not the 7800 machine that I'm using, I've tested it with another as well.

Well, I managed to win the Mean 18 auction. Turns out the cart had a large piece of corrosion on one of the traces. Cleaned it off and now it boots up great. Thanks to purduecrum for the fast turn around and great deal.

Mitch