IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

This ought to be interesting...sealed Melody Blaster, this seems to have become pricier than World Series lately....icon_ponder.gif

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607119766091?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260711976609&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Couple more from same seller.

Sealed Jetsons-I think I'll be bidding on this one...icon_shades.gif

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607119968471?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260711996847&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Also sealed copy of Scooby Doo

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2507470269501?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250747026950&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Rev, as an aside, he has lots of Barbie stuff too....hey, c'mon he said he has kids...well he said he did when he bought the My Little Ponies, I have no reason to not believe him. icon_mrgreen.gificon_razz.gif

$136 for the Jetsons and $51 for the Scooby Doo. Scooby Doo seems high as you could recently buy these from Venezuela for a lot cheaper, not sure if we'll see more coming.

Any thoughts on the best place to get an idea on cart value? I just went through my collection and pulled out about 100 duplicates (mostly loose) and wanted to get an idea of value. Seems like I like to collect a lot of the white label carts like thin ice and chip shot golf, have two or three extras of those. Also a lot of the other third part carts, activision, coleco, etc. Also I didn't realize that demon attack had two different labels, I have an extra of each of those.

Anyways, any thoughts on where to look, I know DP prices aren't up to date.

thanks,

charles

Other than completed auctions on ebay, maybe look at atari2600.com for an idea.

This ought to be interesting...sealed Melody Blaster, this seems to have become pricier than World Series lately....icon_ponder.gif

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607119766091?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260711976609&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

$168. Pretty good price for the seller. This game has been trending up this last year or so. CIB it's selling better than World Series, sealed it's getting pretty close.

aaaannnd unfortunately $168 brings out this from rev's favourite seller. icon_smile.gif

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1505423055351?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150542305535&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Melody Blaster sealed with BIN of $299 (and make offer option)

$168. Pretty good price for the seller. This game has been trending up this last year or so. CIB it's selling better than World Series, sealed it's getting pretty close.

aaaannnd unfortunately $168 brings out this from rev's favourite seller. icon_smile.gif

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1505423055351?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150542305535&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

pickahu7 can suck a big fat.....hush yo mouth!

he's worse than Mcstale

Edited by revolutionika

pickahu7 can suck a big fat.....hush yo mouth!

he's worse than Mcstale

Why did you hate it so much? is the overpricing or another reason? he just get a bunch of selaed rare games, is very suspicios because is not from Venezuela! :lolblue:

Someone stop this guy, he's blinding me with ridiculous prices.

eBay Seller: isellgames4u1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Hmmm. I've bought lots of games off of him in the past, including my Aquarius set up back in the summer and all for some pretty great prices, but there seem to be a few ridiculous prices in this latest batch, although there is one auction I will certainly be bidding on, and a second I very likely will bid on.....icon_ponder.gificon_shades.gif

eBay Seller: isellgames4u1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Hmmm. I've bought lots of games off of him in the past, including my Aquarius set up back in the summer and all for some pretty great prices, but there seem to be a few ridiculous prices in this latest batch, although there is one auction I will certainly be bidding on, and a second I very likely will bid on.....icon_ponder.gificon_shades.gif

he´s the one who was selling a clear cart Burgertime at a ridicolous price sometime ago, Did he sell it? Anything i see listed from him is expensive.

Cmart, you must be happy, Canadian Dollar has more value than Us dollar, I didn´t know that!

How much is this gonna go for? Anybody taking bets? I know it doesn't have the box, but didn't someone say none have showed up on Ebay this year? Well except for that German auction.

Spiker

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2905189385061?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290518938506&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'm waiting for a complete game......good luck to everyone.

My guess is 350$

How much is this gonna go for? Anybody taking bets? I know it doesn't have the box, but didn't someone say none have showed up on Ebay this year? Well except for that German auction.

Spiker

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2905189385061?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290518938506&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'm waiting for a complete game......good luck to everyone.

My guess is 350$

I'm going to say $350-400....don't know if I'll be in it though.

he´s the one who was selling a clear cart Burgertime at a ridicolous price sometime ago, Did he sell it? Anything i see listed from him is expensive.

Cmart, you must be happy, Canadian Dollar has more value than Us dollar, I didn´t know that!

Yah, the dollar at par is nice for Max and I. icon_shades.gificon_thumbsup.gif In this case though the auctions are in Canadian dollars I think aren't they?

Oh my god. icon_lust.gif He's listed a bunch more auctions that I will be bidding on. I might actually go broke. I don't think my wife is going to want to know about might happen to my Paypal account in the next week or so. icon_neutral.gif Yikes! Thank God for Christmas cash and a Christmas bonus. icon_shades.gif I'm actually feeling a little bit giddy....icon_mrgreen.gif

Given all that was listed I thought this might actually be the best chance to see a CIB Spiker. Bummer. Good luck guys.

Let me correct myself, I will be bidding on at least 5 or 6 of these auctions. Seriously, this is the best batch of stuff for auction at the same time in a long long time.icon_lust.gif

Ya i was looking alot of nice games but to rich for my blood .good luck!!

Let me correct myself, I will be bidding on at least 5 or 6 of these auctions. Seriously, this is the best batch of stuff for auction at the same time in a long long time.icon_lust.gif

Let me correct myself, I will be bidding on at least 5 or 6 of these auctions. Seriously, this is the best batch of stuff for auction at the same time in a long long time.:lust:

holy crap he has all the rare stuff. too bad he started some of the stuff waaaaayyyy too high. 600 for learning fun 2 :|. i seriously doubt it will sell for that. i would pay maybe 350 to 400 tops.

nice demo carts though. :lust:

He had 55 Intellivision Items listed, so is more than 6. I think some guy is selling his collection with him as the midle man. It´s a shame someone get tired of those titles.

He alredy listed Spiker with only the manual, I don´t think CIB was in this collection.

Let me correct myself, I will be bidding on at least 5 or 6 of these auctions. Seriously, this is the best batch of stuff for auction at the same time in a long long time.:lust:

holy crap he has all the rare stuff. too bad he started some of the stuff waaaaayyyy too high. 600 for learning fun 2 :|. i seriously doubt it will sell for that. i would pay maybe 350 to 400 tops.

nice demo carts though. :lust:

Yah, considering the mint sealed LF2 I just got was less than that, I don't think that'll sell, neither will the Turbo at $400 or the Body Slam at the same price. There are a few that will sell though...and to me specifically I hope. ;)

He had 55 Intellivision Items listed, so is more than 6. I think some guy is selling his collection with him as the midle man. It´s a shame someone get tired of those titles.

He alredy listed Spiker with only the manual, I don´t think CIB was in this collection.

Ed are you suggesting I have to bid on more than 6 of these auctions?!?!?! :)

My pay pal account is going to be crying.

Ed are you suggesting I have to bid on more than 6 of these auctions?!?!?! :)

No, just saying that you need to check the other items, that was more than 6.

What a dream listing! many overpriced, but Fantastic items

Ed are you suggesting I have to bid on more than 6 of these auctions?!?!?! icon_smile.gif

icon_mrgreen.gif yah I saw them all, I have most of the stuff already but there are a few items that caught my eye....

Ed are you suggesting I have to bid on more than 6 of these auctions?!?!?! icon_smile.gif

:D yah I saw them all, I have most of the stuff already but there are a few items that caught my eye....

you stay clear of the demo carts. :D

icon_mrgreen.gif yah I saw them all, I have most of the stuff already but there are a few items that caught my eye....

you stay clear of the demo carts. icon_mrgreen.gif

ummmm....yah, I don't think that's gonna happen. icon_mrgreen.gif I'm all over those. icon_wink.gif

Oh my god. icon_lust.gif He's listed a bunch more auctions that I will be bidding on. I might actually go broke. I don't think my wife is going to want to know about might happen to my Paypal account in the next week or so. icon_neutral.gif

You don't have to tell your wife :P

Same here my hobby budget is getting low + I'm going in Cuba pretty soon for holiday so bye bye all those nice demo cart :x:roll::roll:

Anyway, there will be other nice auction in the future !!!!

ummmm....yah, I don't think that's gonna happen. icon_mrgreen.gif I'm all over those. icon_wink.gif

arre you bidding on all of those demo carts?

i will probably stay away from them this round. my extra paypal funds are low right now. :sad:

arre you bidding on all of those demo carts?

i will probably stay away from them this round. my extra paypal funds are low right now. icon_frown.gif

Yup. I'm going to be bidding on all of those. A couple of them look really cool. icon_mrgreen.gif