IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Since there seems to be a lot of I'm bidding on this everyone here please back off on here lately,

I'm gonna try it with this Intv snafu

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1810422274961?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=181042227496&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thnaks, Steve

I recently won a CIB Intellivision, Inc Snafu so I won't be bidding on it. Good luck, though! If you don't win it, I have an extra empty box I'd trade.

I wish I was able to but alas no. But don't be fooled into thinking this will go for real cheap there will be alot of bidding right before the end

I think I'll sit this one out. Its one of the few I need but I'm sure I can wait for another one. The holidays have bitch slapped my wallet.

I think I'll sit this one out. Its one of the few I need but I'm sure I can wait for another one. The holidays have bitch slapped my wallet.

She (and her husband) have earned a great reputation for quality (the games themselves but also with communication, packaging, and shipping). Her husband had multiple copies of this and other games and these last copies are his core collection....the best of the best.

Side note....I traded my Sewer Sam box (had to do it, it was for one of my missing 125 games), but I'll keep an eye out. I may have a loose Sewer Sam (and a loose Fathom), but neither CIB. I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I come across either ;)

I guess i should check Gamegavel more often. I missed an unbelievable deal on a Worm Whomper. :-o

http://www.gamegavel...item=0000702899

Now I'm going to cry myself to sleep! I'm never going to get all of the Worm Whompers slacking off like this! ;) I gotta shape up and allow the OCD to completely take over me.