IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Is that a good price?

Edit: Its already gone, seems it was a good deal, but I dont really liked the condition of the box, I rather rather pay more and get a better shaped one

Wow, everything is selling fast and high these days. I guess I should stop buying and start selling? Nah, I love staring at my shiny Inty boxes too much! :lust:

You are from the USA, so you have two more chances the next days ;) I just the rember the last one, which were not mint and ended at 500.

Can anybody confirm me if it looks like a real box, or like a fake? Here is a picture of the upside flaps, but I dont know if the sign for a repro box is just on the bottom flaps:

cbopen.png

I hope no one minds me posting here, but I just wanted to remind the non US people here I'm more then willing to bid on EBay auctions and ship the items to you if the seller doesn't want to send outside the US. Please check my profile for my old Marketplace thread where I offer my services and my feedback here from some people who have used my services.

• Like 5

You are from the USA, so you have two more chances the next days ;) I just the rember the last one, which were not mint and ended at 500.

Can anybody confirm me if it looks like a real box, or like a fake? Here is a picture of the upside flaps, but I dont know if the sign for a repro box is just on the bottom flaps:

cbopen.png

The repro box has the marking on the bottom flap. I looke at my Congo Bongo and the top flaps are black, with one saying "proof of purchase"......Oh, also the repro box is shorter than the original, and opens and closes like a "normal" INTV box....unless there are repro boxes I am unaware of...

Edited by mjarnold7

My box is not open on the bottom, but the repro is that color, so I would have to assume your box is the real deal. The top flaps are black....like I said, with a "proof of purchase". I think you are fine...altho I wonder why this is opened on the bottom? Most I've seen are opened on the top...