IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

It was a bit spendy. But the CC3 sold just last month for 400+ by itself. I figure it was worth it to also get the Intellicart (more for history than actual use), the system changer and the ECS (I wanted these two for backup hardware). I am good.

• Like 2

lol, i didnt click on that auction since i have all that hardware, great win!

Yea it was easy to miss those two carts. Since they were not mentioned in the details of the auction, I even asked him to specifically provide better protection for them to make sure he knew I was expecting them. Edited by SoulBuster

Congratulations, I would have bought this one too, much more beautyful than the last CiB Turbo. And I guess the cartridge will run, I never had a non working Intellivision Cartidge and some I got were trated like garbage

Soon I will trade a CIB Super Cobra, Turbo (INTL version) and River Raid.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2510188044251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251018804425&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I bid 3 times. My best was USD 13... all declined :(

Yeah, that's a relist of a auction from a couple weeks ago. Between the first time it was up and right now I also made 3 offers, just to try to find out if he was auto rejecting these (he is) and what the limit might be (my highest was $33). They all got declined also. Guy is just stupid.