IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

If anyone just won this I just wanted two catalogs from the lot (Holiday Catalog 1987 & Spring 1985. I have other Triton catalogs to trade if you're missing any ;)

[ebay]390564106512[/ebay]

By the way, I don't know if I posted the eBay link correctly. Feel free to correct a noob. :dunce:

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

If anyone just won this I just wanted two catalogs from the lot (Holiday Catalog 1987 & Spring 1985. I have other Triton catalogs to trade if you're missing any ;)

[ebay]390564106512[/ebay]

By the way, I don't know if I posted the eBay link correctly. Feel free to correct a noob. :dunce:

There is a link button at the top of the post window, also if you just grab the url from the browser and paste it in it works

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3905641065121?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=390564106512&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Attempt #2. Jason learns what BBcode is....not really. Fixed! :)

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Two disappointments in a row. The Turbo CIB was a pretty rough box, and the "CBS" Zaxxon arrived today... or at least that's what the picture showed. It's the regular Coleco Zaxxon, though the box appears to have both English and French(?) on it. Ah well.. wasn't expensive and it's still Zaxxon, which I didn't have.

edit: almost forgot... that Zaxxon box isn't good, either. :(

Edited by slab0meat

Two disappointments in a row. The Turbo CIB was a pretty rough box, and the "CBS" Zaxxon arrived today... or at least that's what the picture showed. It's the regular Coleco Zaxxon, though the box appears to have both English and French(?) on it. Ah well.. wasn't expensive and it's still Zaxxon, which I didn't have.

Take a pic. Is it maybe a French Canadian box? Those are hard to find too.

I just won this! Was anyone from here bidding on this? Look very closely at the center of the picture!

http://rover.ebay.co...984.m1439.l2649

Update on this lot.

Everything is working, except for 1 of the Intellivision 2609s, no biggie.

I finally have back up hardware for the system changer and the computer module (in fact the keyboard is better than mine), I only play on hardware, never emulate.

The Intellivision II came with the video mod, it works, but is crappier that the RF to coaxial adapter that I usually use.

The Cuttle Cart 3 came loaded, but is missing some roms, I will track those down and learn how to up load into the cart this weekend.

I feel I got my money's worth $494.

System changers have gone for $25-$80, call it $40

Computer modules for $50-$100, call it $75

Cuttle Cart 3 Only one I seen on ebay sold for 400+, call it $400.

Then there is the Intellicart - I did not find one on ebay.to get a price.

The other stuff, I did not need, but it is worth something.

So right in the ballpark.

Edited by SoulBuster
  • Like 2

good catch. I would have bid just for the cuttle cart and then just given the other stuff away. You can give the non working 2609 to pimp he can fix it

Since I needed the other stuff too, it made it mor viable. The 2609s were not even a consideration, so they are give aways.

Here is the Zaxxon front. There's no top flap on the box, which stinks.

8602263608_1d8a647971.jpg

I am no expert, but that might be the French Canadian version, It has both English and French on it. Try it on an Intellivision II and see if it works. If I recall right the US Version does not.

Edited by SoulBuster

That is the French Cdn version and it's quite hard to come by so despite the fact it didn't have a top it's still a good find. That said, did the auction say anything about the condition of the box? If it's the seller I think it is, he's notoriously vague I've found and a bit sketchy. :thumbsdown:

I may be wrong, but I think that the default stock photo for Zaxxon is the CBS box with the vertical stripes, so it was likely a stock photo. I almost got burned by that a few times.

I may be wrong, but I think that the default stock photo for Zaxxon is the CBS box with the vertical stripes, so it was likely a stock photo. I almost got burned by that a few times.

It definitely was a stock photo.. but as I said, he said it was CIB, and I was just HOPING for a good CBS CIB Zaxxon. Didn't work out exactly, but that's fine.

Price is the keyword: What is the value of a boxed (box not very good shaped) european version of the ECS? I am talking about the brown one :)

You might see a rough boxed one go for $100 or so as the brown one is still harder to come by.