IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

That is the French Cdn version and it's quite hard to come by so despite the fact it didn't have a top it's still a good find. That said, did the auction say anything about the condition of the box? If it's the seller I think it is, he's notoriously vague I've found and a bit sketchy. :thumbsdown:

I got exactly the same experience with Lady Bug recently :( It really "bugged" me and it was the only time I left less than 5 stars in the "item description" feedback...

?

If you're talking to me (Greg) I haven't actually contacted either of the sellers I was referencing above-

Do you sell games on eBay.it? If so what is your name? Do you only sell locally or do you ship worldwide?

BTW, I wasn't trying to be derogative in my spelling of Italian, sometimes I just like to spell it the way most non-italians say it because I think it looks funny. I'm actually a Pisan :)

Edited by Certifiable

Hey do any of you deal with sellers that only sell to the UK or Italy? I've seen a few nice games I don't have but one UK seller specifically excludes North America and the other one only sells to local Eyetalians :thumbsdown:

I put a bunch of my Canadian Bilingual boxed games up, condition varies, and a few other items as well. No Zaxxon.

eBay Seller: raritynine1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Nice starting prices. But i have all these! Im sure you should sell them. :-)

?

If you're talking to me (Greg) I haven't actually contacted either of the sellers I was referencing above-

Do you sell games on eBay.it? If so what is your name? Do you only sell locally or do you ship worldwide?

BTW, I wasn't trying to be derogative in my spelling of Italian, sometimes I just like to spell it the way most non-italians say it because I think it looks funny. I'm actually a Pisan :)

He meant me, after giving him good feedback here.

BTW, forgot to ask :P would you ship to Asia?

Singapore, untracked by air would come in at just over $40 for one lot weighing up to 1 kilo.

Tracked international shipments are closer to $70

Id leave it to your judgement as to which to choose, I have never lost a shipment internationally to date but others claim not so good a record.

Well thats not 100% true, I made a shipment in Feb to France that hasnt arrived yet and the guy's been patient but is ready to submit a claim by tomorrow....sigh.

Edited by coleconut

Yeah, debating the ones paired with the Jetson's game or the two single minty-looking ones before they disappear...

I'm not happy about forgetting to re-bid on that Tropical Trouble last night either :mad:

Where's the Jetson's game, can you post the ID?

That Jetsons one may end up being expensive. I'm watching that one closely.

I didn't notice the Tropical Trouble, but forgetting to re-bid has happened to me many times, especially since the second child was born in December... damn life getting in the way!

Yeah, I wanted to make sure that one didn't end up as a side deal so I got an early bid on it. It's going to go for far more than I'd pay, but at least everyone will have a shot at it.

Yeah, I wanted to make sure that one didn't end up as a side deal so I got an early bid on it. It's going to go for far more than I'd pay, but at least everyone will have a shot at it.

I cannot see it on Ebay, what is the ID #?

The seller can still cancel your bid to make a side deal, but honest ones won't, so it's always smart to throw in a bid.

That's correct. I think it's less likely that the auction gets cancelled however. I see the Jetsons listing is now way above my price point. We'll see where it ends up.