IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Well, my post was simply to tell you how strong US dollar is becoming compared to Real.

So, if you want to buy digiplay stuff, it's a good time.

If you take all the retro gaming in perspective, I believe Brazil has a relative small market. Even Atari games aren't found as easy as one could think. I can't, for instance, find Atari games in my city Belo Horizonte (5th richiest Brazilian city). I need to buy from internet (Mercado Livre - ebay like).

Prices are high as all eletronic goodies (cars, machines, power tools, games, computers etc). And you don't have to pay much if you want someone to cut the grass, paint your house etc. (technology is expensive, man's labor is cheap). All this is slowly changing...

And Ignorama is right about customs. Fees are ridiculous high! You don't know when customs will charge for stuff and how much it will cost. It's all luck...

Remember my US 104 Scarfinger in ebay?

Well I had to decide if I wanted to buy it again... Yes, fees doubled final price for me :mad:.

Well, my post was simply to tell you how strong US dollar is becoming compared to Real.

So, if you want to buy digiplay stuff, it's a good time.

If you take all the retro gaming in perspective, I believe Brazil has a relative small market. Even Atari games aren't found as easy as one could think. I can't, for instance, find Atari games in my city Belo Horizonte (5th richiest Brazilian city). I need to buy from internet (Mercado Livre - ebay like).

Prices are high as all eletronic goodies (cars, machines, power tools, games, computers etc). And you don't have to pay much if you want someone to cut the grass, paint your house etc. (technology is expensive, man's labor is cheap). All this is slowly changing...

And Ignorama is right about customs. Fees are ridiculous high! You don't know when customs will charge for stuff and how much it will cost. It's all luck...

Remember my US 104 Scarfinger in ebay?

Well I had to decide if I wanted to buy it again... Yes, fees doubled final price for me :mad:.

Holi moli, brazil is going tax and fee crazy

These things happen... sheets get mixed up, especially when you buy a game second hand. The seller must have got it like that when he/she bought it from another collector or in a second hand store...

Yes, things like this happen. Just hope nobody dishes out extra for it, though as always in these kinds of things... caveat emptor

the problem with eBay sniping is forgeting that your suppose to snipe. This is second time this week :(

There is actually a good side to forgetting to snipe... it means you have better things to do in life than letting ebay determine when you have to stop doing something because you want to get an item :)

• Like 1

the problem with eBay sniping is forgeting that your suppose to snipe. This is second time this week :(

Thats happen to me many times, I forgot about the auction and once I remember it was too late. Or sometimes I have forgotten to log in and when I hit place bid it takes me to log in page. LOL I feel your pain. Whats worse is when you think know one is watching and instead of waiting to the final 5 seconds you place the bid at 30 seconds not realizing jason lurking with his sniper rifle. :)

• Like 1