IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I was able to upgrade several items on my shelf, some boxes, some carts with better labels, overlays and a manual or two. The best upgrade was replacing everything about Sewer Sam except one overlay. I also got a Mission X overlay, that I was missing (how did that happen).

So to recover some money, I have a CIB Sewer Sam, CIB Blockade Runner one overlay in really bad shape, ECS without power supply not tested yet, boxed intellivision 1 box in bad shape Styrofoam ok not tested yet, intellivision II no power no controllers not tested yet.

Edited by SoulBuster

Neither is the quite rare INTV version of Sea Battle. Yoink! :)

This game took me a lot of hard work to find (and some money). Did you buy one? Link? Fortunately I was able to snatch this up recently:

Sea Battle (Intellivision Inc)

I'm still missing Backgammon, Roulette, & Super Series Baseball in the Intellivision Inc series (not including variants like boxes with/without bar codes on bottom flap)

Finally won a Triple Challenge CIB

Nice pick-up! That is a tough one to get. I lucked out driving back to Saint Louis late one night. Stopped at a gas station to fill up and checked eBay before getting back on the highway......snatched a $99 BIN for a nice condition CIB Triple Challenge :-D Was only listed for a few minutes. IIRC, bidding started much lower ($50?), but $99 was fine with me.

This game took me a lot of hard work to find (and some money). Did you buy one? Link? Fortunately I was able to snatch this up recently:

I'm still missing Backgammon, Roulette, & Super Series Baseball in the Intellivision Inc series (not including variants like boxes with/without bar codes on bottom flap)

Holy schnikes! I can't find my Intellivision Inc Backgammon!!! I have a bad feeling I've packed it away in storage, or worse yet, may have accidentally traded it! Aaaargh. I guess I have something on my wants list.

Interesting. Are these all the Intellivision Inc.titles that are seemingly common but are hard to find in reality?

Interesting. Are these all the Intellivision Inc.titles that are seemingly common but are hard to find in reality?

Yes. Super Series is nuts, but there are a number of the "common" titles of which the Intellivison Inc version is actually very hard to come by. There's a couple of "rumored" ones as well. I have the cart and manual for Locomotion but I've never seen a box.