IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

We'll every so often you need an Idiot...Portland Gaming Expo was an Intellivision bust. We sold enough in the parking lot to pay for the trip and and Leaning Fun Two at a high price and a complete Slap Shot cheap. Had not seen LF2 for sale in a long time. I do have a box. I paid cheap price not long ago for a complete Spiker...so it's all about balance. I know have all 125 games....plus tons of extras, joysticks, clip on sticks, Skill Sticks, sticky stix and will only be upgrading from here on out.

So to complete the collection I didn't feel bad about it. It hadn't been listed long...and had 12 watchers when I bought it. Blame me!

Edited by BBWW
  • Like 2

We'll every so often you need an Idiot...Portland Gaming Expo was an Intellivision bust. We sold enough in the parking lot to pay for the trip and and Leaning Fun Two at a high price and a complete Slap Shot cheap. Had not seen LF2 for sale in a long time. I do have a box. I paid cheap price not long ago for a complete Spiker...so it's all about balance. I know have all 125 games....plus tons of extras, joysticks, clip on sticks, Skill Sticks, sticky stix and will only be upgrading from here on out.

So to complete the collection I didn't feel bad about it. It hadn't been listed long...and had 12 watchers when I bought it. Blame me!

I really don't blame you! I understand you completely. I didn't know you had the original box.

Now, I think you should send me the box and the manual, I give you a lot of money for it :) 'cause I want to complete my CIB 125 too ^^

Anyway, Congrats BBWW ! Now, the pictures please :)

If anyone wants to sell me a complete Slap Shot cheap (or Spiker), I'm game :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LAS-VEGAS-POKER-BLACKJACK-Intellivision-Cartridge-Video-Game-Mattel-/151141541245?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2330bce57d

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

If the shipping was free, I'd consider it.

Even better ... in the description, this won't ship out until June 10th ... uh 2014???

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRIPLE-ACTION-Intellivision-Cartridge-Video-Game-vintage-Mattel-Electronics-/161125987348?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2583db7414

UPDATE: I did message her and she seems genuinely nice ... so don't jump all over her. I gave her the information ... if she doesn't update in a day or two, feel free to pile on :)

Edited by Fushek

Soccer took me FOREVER. Even then, didn't actually find one as much as had it donated to me. There seem to have been more lately though. Time to scoop them up!

I would think Sears games in general would be at a premium right now with the Overlay set coming out soon :ponder:

Edited by JasonlikesINTV