IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Wow, while you're at it you can pick up Frogger for $199 and Dig Dug for $499. No.

There were too many copies of this released for it to go anywhere near that price. I might ask that for my extra white box Philly Classic version, but those LTO ones shouldn't be going for anymore than maybe $250-300 at most.

Wow, while you're at it you can pick up Frogger for $199 and Dig Dug for $499. No.

There were too many copies of this released for it to go anywhere near that price. I might ask that for my extra white box Philly Classic version, but those LTO ones shouldn't be going for anymore than maybe $250-300 at most.

I've got a Sealed Frogger I'd sell much cheaper CMART, or trade for those odd ball French/Can or a few Sears things. Or a dup Digiplay something... :-o

I've got a Sealed Frogger I'd sell much cheaper CMART, or trade for those odd ball French/Can or a few Sears things. Or a dup Digiplay something... :-o

Lol! I think I bought some sealed Froggers not that long ago from a UK seller for $15-20 I believe.

Well, it's only been a few hours and the BIN price has been dropped to $749. If you're patient it might go down to a realistic price. :roll:

BBWW, he also has a League of Light listed for $799.

Anybody want to buy a guitar?

I'm trying to determine if this is authorized because he was listing other upcoming Flashbacks on there as well and they were using non-final packaging. I find it strange he can pre-sell items that aren't finished yet. It's my understanding that beyond the fact that he may not have permission to do this from AtGames, eBay doesn't allow pre-orders on their site, particularly with a five month lead. If this pops up again, I'd be wary, particularly since that person is charging full list price. On the street, it's not going to be that much.

• Like 3

I'm trying to determine if this is authorized because he was listing other upcoming Flashbacks on there as well and they were using non-final packaging. I find it strange he can pre-sell items that aren't finished yet. It's my understanding that beyond the fact that he may not have permission to do this from AtGames, eBay doesn't allow pre-orders on their site, particularly with a five month lead. If this pops up again, I'd be wary, particularly since that person is charging full list price. On the street, it's not going to be that much.

Thanks Bill I will wait . It not like I don't have 12 real Intellivisions here I can play LOL