IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Could one of you (OK, you, Jason :P -- or cmart) PM me the list of known versions of this subset? I don't seem to have any aside from baseball, football, and Armor Battle. :( These are frustratingly tough to find, and even tougher now that they're known.

Edited by intvsteve

I'm only missing Math Fun, Backgammon, and NBA of the 8. I still haven't seen the other two (Roulette and Space Battle). I'd be surprised if at least Roulette didn't exist.

This has been a very fun, but exceedingly challenging subset to collect.

Are these only on the gatefolds?

I think that it's the original ten although we have yet to confirm if Roulette and Space Battle copies exist. So ...

MLB (confirmed)

NFL Football (confirmed)

Armor Battle (confirmed)

Checkers (confirmed)

Math Fun (confirmed)

LV Poker and Blackjack (confirmed)

NBA Basketball (confirmed)

Backgammon (confirmed)

Space Battle (?)

Roulette (?)

See this thread for more information ... http://atariage.com/forums/topic/195766-intellivision-colour-manuals/page-4

Edited by Fushek

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1815753105091?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=181575310509&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Does anyone know anything about this poster, or have better pics? I don't think I have this.

hello,

the package and 'arrived, unfortunately the catalog is not' complete, and 'only the inside, patience ......

The catalog 'of GTE Sylvania master component

I am attaching photos

greetings

sl7zOBu.jpg

I bet it's for C=64. Once long ago I freaked thinking I found Frogger II for Intellivision. They use the same type of edge connector and cart port, but the cart won't fit into the Inty cartridge port.

and you will fry your intellivision if you do get it in. I did the same thing with one of their games. Lucky for me i got it in a free box of games that had several c64 games in it so i knew to check the pins.

Apparently simply including a VGA case (albeit opened and lacking any rating) warrants a quadrupling or more of normal price. Get it while you can!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3014236496931?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=301423649693&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That's a different case than the one they use to grade items. This one has a sliding bottom, so you can open it. It's more a protector. Not bad, but too expensive on their site. Would be nice if someone made such a case for $10.